||Monster Manik's kiss||

"Navya are you serious? 4 times? So much dedication. Not bad!" Nandini exclaimed and teased her best friend. "Yes! You know I was awake the whole night and after my 4th try this cake turned out fine. Acha, Nandu can you wait here and keep this cake safely with you till I find Harshad ji and get him here?" Navya asked. "Yeah sure!" Nandini happily agreed and the next moment she saw her fleeing away in search of her Harshad ji.

15 minutes passed away and there was no sign of Navya.

Nandini's stomach churned as the cake's delicious aroma was driving her mind crazy.

"Aiyappa! What kind of punishment is this? Why me? Ek toh subeh se kuch nahi khaya and now this cake [Didn't eat anything since and now this cake] will make my hunger reach it's peak. Should I take a tiny bite of it? No Nandu! Calm down. As soon as she she's here just hand over this cake and then go to the cafeteria and grab something to eat." Nandini was mentally making a plan for herself.

Another 10 minutes passed.

"Aiyappa! Where is Navya!! I'll just go and look for her." Nandini started to look here and there. "May be she is in the rehersal room? Maybe not. Well what's the harm in checking." Thinking that she made her way there. But sadly she wasn't even there. She was about to leave when Manik entered the room and he collided with her which made the cake box fall down from her hands.

Nandini's mouth formed a big "O" as all Navya's hard work went in vain. She looked at Manik who was least bothered at what mess he had caused. Manik didn't even bother to spare a glance and started to make his way out when Nandini held him by his elbow. "Manik! What have you done?" She asked. "What have I done? Excuse me, Ms. Nandini Murthy last time I saw you I knew that your vision was perfectly fine. Ok fine I'll tell you what happened. You dropped your cake box. Now bye!" Manik sarcastically commented and tried to leave.

"OMG Manik you are so not funny! Because of you my friend's hard work went in vain! Say sorry right now." Nandini demanded. "Excuse me? Sorry and me?" Manik laughed. "Fine then.." He said and he mercilessly stepped on the cake and smashed it. Nandini's eyes almost popped out after seeing his audacity. Instead of apologizing he freaking stepped on the cake. "Oops!" Manik dramatically said and let out a small laugh.

"Monster Manik!" Nandini mumbled and Manik heard it which made his smile vanish. "What did you say?"  Manik gritted his teeth. "I said you should apologize!" Nandini lied. "Really?" Manik took a step forward making Nandini take a step backward in a reflex. "I said say sorry!" Nandini said in a high pitched voice making Manik grab her and pin her against the wall and pressed his lips on hers. That was it! Time stopped for both of them. Manik kissed her senselessly where as Nandini stood there frozen trying to understand what was happening and absorbing this new sensation.

That one minute kiss felt like forever. Manik drew back and said, "Sorry" and left with a smirk on his face. Nandini remained rooted on the spot. She just had her first kiss with.. "WITH MONSTER MANIK" Her mind screamed!

Indeed Nandu's first kiss was with Manik, what bets that Manik is going to bring this up ever so often to irritate and annoy Nandu  and the way Nandu was washing her mouth poor girl she must have had some major dreams about her first kiss and like Navya said she landed up having it with her bete noir Manik or " rakhshas" as Navya called him.

After their first kiss nandini was starting to feel something . But manik had other plans as he knew that exactly what he did. Frankly speaking , he was happy. ...

Happy after his first kiss with nandini manik thought of disturbing nandini a lot.