I want to be with u.....

Nandini and manik had very beautiful time together. ......

They both couldnt sleep so were tosing in their bed. ..

Manik was thinking about all that happened wAs just amazing as he couldn't have imagined something as beautiful as this. ...

Nandini was also thinking about it and she started to blush.... her cheeks turned red and pink...

Nandini said to herself " if only I could be with you always, manik bcoz I....I love you. .."

Suddenly her phone rings its a private number. . She picks up the call------

" hello , nandini here. "  . The voice from the other side replied....

Mujhe itni jaldi bhul gaye, nandu...

Kyu kya koi aur mil gaya?

Nandini filled with joy " VARUN...."

..............................................

nandini has long convo with her childhood friend varun who lives in America now but will be coming to India for a month or two.

On the other side manik is trying to call nandini but her phone is busy.  He gets irritated and stops calling....

Nandu finished her convo and cut the call when she saw that she had 32 missed calls from manik. She was sure that he would be burning with anger. She tried calling back but he didn't reply....

Nandini got tensed...

Next morning in the college fab 5 Is waiting for manik in the canteen. ..

Manik doesn't turn up so they try calling him.  Cabir suggests to start the practice as manik will be here by then . They agree so they walk towards the practice room but from faraway they hear someone playing the guitar ruthlessly. When they come in they are surprised to see manik playing the guitar with broken string and his hand bleeding...

All of them look tensed and cabir tries to call nandu but manik stops him and says he wants to know whether she cares about him or not. Suddenly nandini enters with first aid box in her hand. After a tough argument with manik she applies medicine and bandages his hand. She looks at dhruv with a thankful look bcoz dhruv only message her about this situation and nandini is able to manofy manik....