be aware.....

Manik started to walk off with nandini when nandini stopped and told him to stop. She jerked of his hand .

'Haan,  abhi tumhe mera chuna pasand nahi aayega na kyunki tumhe koi aur jo mil gaya hai' manik said. Nandini: manik aisa kuch nahi hai. Woh toh main....

Manik: woh toh main,  kya?

Nandini: woh mera...

Navya comes from behind and calls- nandu class start ho jayega,  chalo. Baad mein romance karna tum dono ok.

Manik walks away in anger. Nandini helplessly looks at him. Manik comes across the same guy near neyonika's office. Manij goes to the peon and says to stop the guy from meeting neyonika. But he is unsuccessful.  So manik thinks he will directly go in. But as he nears the door he is shocked to hear the conversation-

Neyonika: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho., varun!

Varun: but I just came to meet u and bhai. I have never seen him.

Neyonika: u don't even have to. If manik comes to know about you then everything will be finished. Why don't u understand,  beta?

Varun cries as neyonika hugs him tight.

Manik is shattered as neyonika hid such a big truth from him for si many years. Tears roll down his eyes but nobody is there to console him. He walks un mindfully andhits a guy walking by. He somehow reaches the terrace and sits in one corner. On the other hand nandini is searching for manik. She asks some people who say he went towards the terrace. Nandini rushes towards the terrace but finds no one there. As she is about to go she hears someone weep. she goes there and finds manik crying with his head buried in his hands. Nandini is shocked.