opart 2......

"HELLO !!! Hello.."

"Ummm hello"

"Hey where r u? We r getting late. come fast to pick me up"

no sound from other side.

"He...ll...oo..ooo" shouted.

"hmmm yah..."

"What the hell is this and by d way where is that monster?"

"ummm"

" What ummm??? R u ready ? guys we r in conference call. so i need answers from both of u."

"kya all india radio.. Subha subha tera channel start ho jata hai. mute volume kar na and..."

"and let us sleep"

"Guyzzz whats wrong with u? we r already late. N If u ve forgotten we have music test in 1 hr. So get up and pick me in 1/2 hr."

Again no replied from other sides but little sound of snoring is cumming.

" U idiots,,,again u r sleeping.. disgusting guys.. okkk then sleep i ll go by myself... bye" hanged up the call frustratingly.

Navya said...

" do u really think tht they wll b here in 1/2 hr?? then u r highly mistaken coz they r still sleeping."

"They must b very tired practicing whole night fr test. poor guyss!!" Nandini said.

"seriously??? like seriously nandu??? whatever,, driver kaka.. please get d car fast.. these  idiots na... Aaiyaappa.. kya karun inka main!!!" sighed a deep breathe.
Nandini was about to get into the car when suddenly she heard a honk. She smiled and saw navya rushing out of the house. Nandini started to laugh watching her actions.

Suddenly a voice from the car said " missthy abhi aapko late nahi ho raha..."

Both of them rush to the car cabir opens the door for them. Manik speeds up the car and they reach the college in 10 min. They get down near the gate and manik drives the car to the parking lot. Manik notices that a red car is in the place where his car is parked eveyday. The owner of the car comes out of the car when the chowkidar informs that this area belongs to manik malhotra. The person gives no damn attention and leaves from there. Manik gets irritated but as he has no time he thinks of tackling the situation later on.