IX~ Ⓜⓨ Ⓑⓤⓣⓛⓔⓡ, Ⓜⓘⓝⓔ

(Sebastian's POV)

I picked up the squirming brat and walked him to the bus, setting him on the ground harshly.
"Quit it, leave me alone!"
"Be thankful that I didn't murder you." I answered before going back to (Y/n).
I could see the kid's shocked face in the corner of my eye.
Heh. 

(Y/n).... is 

Mine.

________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

I sat on the bus, waiting for Sebastian to return.
That was strange.
He seemed so outraged that someone else touched me.

He was actually acting quite scary.

Though, It's not like I'm going to let him know that I thought he was scary.

Oh great, here he comes.
Eh, it'll be alright, I'm sure that he'll be over it by now.

He stepped onto the bus and quickly looked at me, looking like he was seething.

Ok, maybe he won't forget.

He sat down next to me, brushing back his black hair.
"I have dispos-..... gotten rid of Andrew."

"Thank you." I answered graciously.

"Possibly tomorrow you will have changed your mind on letting me kill him?" He asked, quite pleasantly, with a smile, slipping out a fork.

"Oh come on! I can't let my butler commit murder! Even if he was a jerk."

Sebastian sighed and leaned back into the seat.
Today had been a very, very long day.

_______________________________________________________

(Sebastian's POV)

When the bus arrived at our stop, I stood, picking up (Y/n)'s backpack for her.
Instead she snatched it back, glancing around her before walking proudly out of the bus.
(Y/n) really was something else.

"Well, that was an entertaining day wasn't it?"
"Mmm." Was all I got back as she fumbled with the house keys before unlocking it.
(Y/n) kicked off her shoes and made her way to the couch.
"First things first, I'm going to sit on this couch, til night watching my favorite anime with junk food. Got that?" She turned to me before falling backwards onto the couch.
I rolled my eyes before fetching her a bag of cheese balls and placing them on the ottoman. 

She propped her feet up and turned on the TV, 
FullMetal Alchemist blared thru the house.

"Really." I tutted as I gently scooted her feet of the ottoman.

"You know what Sebastian?" Asked (Y/n) suddenly as I started to polish her shoes.
"What Mistress?"
"I find it strange that Andrew even liked me, I mean really, He's a jock for goodness sake." She chuckled as she flicked a cheese ball into her open mouth.

"Strange?" I asked, setting down the shoe and slowly walking to the couch.
(Y/n)'s eyes were fixated on the TV.
To shift her focus, I leaned down over her on the couch, almost caging her.
"Strange? That a seemingly higher ranked person would fall in love with such a perfect being?" I muttered, meaning every word.
(Y/n)'s eyes widened.
"I think I'm a little short from perfect." She said, picking up another cheese ball.
I flicked it out of her hand.
"Hey! Not cool!"

"Heh, not cool you say?" I asked, placing  a hand on her chin, pulling it up to look at me, and only me.
Her face turned red.
"What are you doing?" She asked calmly, like she was merely curious at the game I was playing.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked, redirecting the question back to her.

"I think you're touching me  a little bit to familiarly."

"But I have to, that boy almost stole your first kiss. One that should only be taken by someone who will be with you til your dying day."
"Ok... this is quite sudden, why do you feel this way after only three months?"
"It doesn't take long to fall in love. People have done it in minutes and you are wondering about three months?" I chuckled, drawing closer.

"I will always be yours (Y/N), just like you will always be mine."

_________________________________________________________________________________

              ~Wanting to be loved, for that sole obstinate reason, people can even go this far.~