XIII~ MƳ ƁƲƬԼЄƦ, ƲƝЄҲƤЄƇƬЄƊ

(Your POV)

I followed Sebastian cautiously.
He's a mysterious and devious person, I don't quite trust him.

He leaned over something in the corner.
When did that box get there?

He turned, holding .....

A cat?

"Sebastian? What's this?" I asked, trying to ignore how cute the black kitty with red eyes was.

Sebastian's eyes disappeared  as he smiled, cradling the cat in his arms.
"I thought, since you've been quite angry at me lately, I'd get you a cat."
"Well, I'm glad you didn't get me a dog, and it's a good thing I'm not allergic to cats." I murmured, petting the cats head, smiling slightly.

My eyes glanced upwards, suddenly feeling his gaze on me.
Sure enough, his red eyes were fixated on me, with something that could be recognized as almost dark desire.

I still looked at him as he lifted his hand to his mouth and pulled off his white glove.
He lowered his hand to the cats head as well, and placed his hand on mine, following my petting routine.

My face added pink to it.
"I-It's a cute cat." I said, stammering slightly.
Curses, I stuttered, I never stutter. Honestly.

I suddenly noticed that Sebastian was rubbing his thumb up and down my hand, slowly.
"Yes, a very cute cat." He said slowly.

Wait a minute.

"Whoa, whoa whoa wait, Don't expect your sexy, I'm Romantic look to work." I said, suddenly snapping out of dazedness and withdrawing my hand from the cat.

I started retreating from him.
Sebastian looked partially shocked, setting down the cat on sofa.

I made my way around the middle table slowly, like I was getting cornered by something.
"I wasn't expecting anything (Y/n)." Sebastian said coolly, following me.

"Yeah right, I see right thru that, Butler Boyfriend thing you know."
"What do you mean by that?" He asked, looking puzzled.
"You know! That act you play at school! You know what everything is don't you? Your plaing dumb aren't you? I know your smart!"

I said, still walking backwards, followed by Sebastian.

Sebastian suddenly stopped where he was and smirked at me.

"Alright then, you've seen thru my act. Yes, I have known about these things, I've been playing along, so as you'd help me. I catch on quickly you know." and with that he advanced quickly several steps, making me back up straight into the couch.

Crud!

He sat next to me, leaning sideways, grasping my hand.

_________________________________________________________

(Sebastian's POV)

I leaned in closer, (Y/n) stared back at me with her wide (E/C) eyes.
My lips were millimeters away from hers as I closed my eyes.

Hmm, why does her lips feel so wet... and furry.

I opened them to see I had kissed the cat's nose. I drew away, wiping my mouth.
(Y/n) started laughing, leaning backward over the side of the couch, petting the cat.
"You little minx." I said lowly chuckling.
(Y/N) cradled the at, ignoring that I was still seated next to her.

________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

"Actually though, what should we call her?" I asked scratching under er chin.
Sebastian looked down at the cat, with a look on concentration.
"Hoe about, Barbas?"

"No way! I'm not naming my cat after a demon." I said firmly, turning the cat away from him.
Sebastian rolled his eyes, leaning back into the soft couch.

"How about.... Ayil! Yes, that's what we'll call her!"

"Don't name her after an Angel!" Sebastian scowled.

"Why not? You gave me the cat!"
"And... I still haven't received payment." He whispered.
"What do you mean? Butlers don't get paid back." I spat, tossing my head.

"A hell of a Butler does though." And with that, Sebastian's frighteningly warm hand caught my chin, pressing his surprising cold lips to mine.
This kiss was small, giving me the chance to say
"You trickster."

Before getting kissed again.

Yes, it wasn't so bad having a Butler after all.

Especially since he's one Hell of a Butler

___________________________________________________________________

~Wanting to be loved, for that sole obstinate reason, people can even go this far.~