XVIII~ His Highness and His Butler, Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

I slowly slipped my feet out of the soft silky bed sheets to the cold hard wood floor and stood.

This was not my home.

Where am I?

Where is this place?

I heard the door open slowly, creaking slightly.

Soft footsteps resounded around the room as a Butler, with golden eyes walked to me.

"Good morning." He said, with a clipped tone.

"Claude? Why am I here? Where is this place." I suddenly demanded, stepping forwards, my intent to grab his collar and interrogate him.

Except, my legs felt strange. Like they had been asleep for too long, and were just getting the feeling back.

Pins and needles started to activate, leaving me clutching the bedpost, glaring at the Butler before me.

"Well? Answer me!"

Claude remained silent, his creepy golden eyes fixed on the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes coming out from behind me him, with a smirk that told me.... he was more than the little boy he seemed.

"Welcome to my mansion, What's your name?" He asked, starting to hang on the butlers arm, swinging himself back and forth, like the man's arm was a swing.

"Give me a reason to tell you." I asked, staring into his cold blue eyes.

The boy narrowed his eyes for a fraction of a second before giving out a hearty laugh letting go of the Butler and stalking up to me.

I didn't flinch, extremely suspicious of this guy.

"Why should I? Your in my house." He said, traces of anger behind those words.

"Fine then. I'm (Y/N)." I said plainly.

"Your going to have so much fun here." He said, smiling falsely.

"I doubt it."

________________________________________________________________________

(Claude's POV)

I watched as my Master quickly got bored, bade us goodbye and ordered me to dress (Y/N) for the ball this evening.

(Y/n) started protesting but as soon as he shut the door she looked up at me.

"OK. Why are you guys having a "Ball." She asked, her eyes narrowed.

"Because, his highness is demanding celebration from his long vacation."

"Why am I here?"

"We found you on the streets, unconscious one week ago."

"A week ago?" A blush suddenly tinted her cheeks for a second before it faded.

"I'm not going to the ball." She said flatly, crossing her arms.

"His highness demands it. If you resist, I'll have to put it on you anyway."

"I'm dressing myse- wait.... what year is it?" (Y/N) asked suddenly, her face paling.

"It is the year 1885." He said, opening the closet door and pulling out a long dress.

__________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

Wait..... how... what?

How I am in the past? He must be lying.

"Tell me the truth!" I said, pulling the dress out of his hands.

Claude furrowed his eyebrows a bit.

"I am not lying to you. That is indeed the year."

"It is not! And I'm NOT wearing this." And with that I threw it on the ground, stepping on it as I went to look through the closet.

That dress seemed to be the best so far.

These are such disgusting fashions!

"So, his highness is going to be at the ball? When then, I'll have to ask him some questions." I said, gritting my teeth pulling out the most decent dress in the closet.

"And. I don't need help with a corset." I spat put as I turned to Claude, clutching the dress.

Claude started to protest as I pushed him out the door.

No way in hell am I wearing one of those.

______________________________________________________________________

~Wanting to be loved, for that sole obstinate reason, people can even go this far.~