-7-

I'll sit and wait
I'll stay and remember
I'll sleep and dream
I'll forget in time
But I will always
Remember your smile
That I held so dearly.

We sat in the basement wearing masks and Frisk starting at me with a look of guilt. She looked scared by how she acted.

Embarrassed.

Lost.

Mad.

Sad.

"I trusted you, Sans." she was whispering and her voice quivered. "How many times have you been bitten?" her body shook, but her knuckles were white from clutching her fists digging her nails into her skin. Her face was covered so her face was unreadable, I could only imagine how she was feeling right now. Her eyes glassy had shined with such betrayal, her bottom lip quivered and stuck out, her skin red and her cheeks puffed out, and her bangs pressed against her forehead as sweat trickled down her face. "Three."

I pulled my knees close to my chest looking up at Wayne as he blocked the door off with duck tape, blankets, and gorilla glue. Frisk looked down upon me but her face was unnoticed but known. "I wish I could say I was mad but I was would be lying. I just want to know why you're the cure."

"Frisk, the compound is a DNA sample. The DNA sample isn't mine, it's a monster from the Egyptian period. When they found this man's body, they took samples. My DNA matches his, he is my relative. He was also a skeleton monster. It's that's the case, Papyrus is also unaffected by the virus." I explained. She sighed and fell to her knees. "I know why you hid it but theres more important questions to ask. If you were wondering. How do you know them? Project Detonation I mean."

"When you were bringing us up to the surface, they took DNA samples from us so if we tried anything dangerous, they'd know who it was and have their information. I'm positive that's how they know."

"What about your blood fascinates them?"

"Its made with magic and human soul traits. You know I was made in a lab. You found out, nosy. My soul and Papyrus' are made to bond humans and monsters. We were made in the middle of a war just to end it. We're being attacked by racist humans."

And she ran her fingers through her hair and huffed. Wayne came down the stairs and sat down. He looked at me and ruffled the visible bits of Marshall's hair. "Might as well get comfortable."

___________________________________

-Two Year's Later- (a month after exiting the store)

Frisk and Marshall made sure another one got hurt as they hooked me to a table. I relaxed my hand. "Sans, you don't have to do this," Wayne assured me.

Turns out, there was no one in the Underground. We went back into the town we started in and the gates were open. No one was there, I can only assume Ink came to get them. Ink sounded foreign in my mouth and head. Memories blurred with time, most names forgotten and faces left behind.

"Yes I do. We've been planning this for a year. I have to. Once you get my DNA in the needle, you send it straight up to the plant and you send it out. I've suppressed all my magic I could find in this arm. Once you release the cure, it'll release a wave that will wash over everything. Okay? Now, Frisk."

She injected my arm and started draining my blood. I winced and looked away. I felt my body grow weak and sighed. There was only the magic I saved to put in that needle. My body was regenerating magic that would be put straight in the needle. I wanted to save everyone.

No one was coming to my AU to save it. My AU was thought to be dead and I along with it. Error won't touch diseased AU's, my universe was dying. He hadn't destroyed it so I only assumed the worse. I've had to clean it, then it won't be diseased anymore, everything can go back to the way it was 3 years ago. "Now, take it up. Marshall, watch Frisks back. Wayne take them out. Don't let those kids get hurt, okay? I'm going straight to the gates, I got more than enough ammo to fight them off. Just get that cure out there."