Chapter 6: A long calm walk/ warmth and comfort

Narrator:
This friday went quick, as the work ended quickly for monica and Y/n. And two met again to eat dinner in the kitchen. It was a warm, comfy evening despite the snow and frosting temperatures outside. And pandemonica seemed more relaxed.
"This was a relaxing day. Also coffee was really good, it was sweet... the way I like it" she smiled, to which human nodded. Y/n was feeling a bit diffrent, since the morning hug. He felt relaxed as well...
Shortly after the two watched a random TV show for some time, before heading out. The show was about endangered wildlife in Y/n's countury, and how they handle the cold of winter. The tired demon was wtching it with fascination, paying attention to every detail.

As the show ended, pan headed up stairs to rest.

Timeskip

Good morning, the weekend is here, so the two can rest for 2 long days.

"Good morning, sir" said the demon in monotone voice, while entering the kitchen where Y/n was, making breakfast.
"Good morning, Monica. I hope, you rested well, we ran out of coffee."
"Oh..."
"I can go to town to buy some for you. You can come with me if you want."
"I can."

The two headed out to the town, through the forest to begin the mission, to buy coffee.
Yet the problems were to come, the demon underestimated the power of coldness, and started to shiver instantly.
"I- I'm coooold" said the demon hugging herself, trying to get warm.
"Hold on, I will help you." Said Y/n before taking off his coat and giving it to the cold demon. When pandemonica put the coat on, he hugged her tightly, go get her even more warm.
"Are you good, now?" Y/n asked.
"Yes, yes. Thank you, sir."
"No need to callme sir. Yet I'm glad you are warm."

The walk lasted for while talking about various topics.
They bought the coffee and even made some pictures on the way back.
As the two arrived back home, Y/n made a cup of coffee for tired pandemonica, before sitting on the couch to rest. He was cold and tired after the exhausting week.
Pandy sat next to him and covered him and herself with a blanket.
"You seem to be cold, I'll warm you up." Said the demon, despite her sadistic voice. Too bad that Y/n was already asleep
Too bad, Pandemonica rested her head on his shoulder and took a nap as well.

Timeskip, evening:
The two were resting for a while, as they woke up, it was already evening and the savage blizzard was outside

Y/n treadted the hungry, tired demon with some pancakes and led her to the bedroom, where she can sleep more comfortably, than a couch. As he was leaving, the sudden force pulled him to the bed; It was monica, who wanted to cuddle, while she was a bit scared of howling wind outside.
Y/n wanted to protest, but the demon didn't let him go, so the dweller hugged back and started to pat her head.
"I guess you are leaving tomorrow..." Y/n silently said
"Mhm" the tired snuggled closer.
The two were cuddling, before falling asleep. Pandemonica felt a bit diffrent now, she had the feeling of thightness and warmth, while with Y/n. A feelin, no demon ever experienced...