Chapter 3: Henry and Elias

Henry IngrasiaEldest son

Henry Ingrasia
Eldest son

Elias IngrasiaSecond son

Elias Ingrasia
Second son

Artist of the artworks:
Henry - Pixiv User #3167436
Elias - Pixiv User #54788221

»»----- ♡ -----««

(Y/N) never rode a carriage before when she was still alive in her previous world, but now that she's riding one, she feels a bit underwhelmed.

Sure, if you look at it from the outside, it looks fancy and it looks cool to be riding one but the lack of speed it has when the horses are running made (Y/N) somewhat disappointed.

Then again, she wasn't in any life-threatening danger right now to be urging the driver to go faster, but if she was using her trusty bike to go to the palace, she would've been there 5 minutes earlier.

Still thinking about what she could do inside the palace once she meets the princes that lead her to her doom, (Y/N) nervously played with her puffy and glittering navy blue dress. A light blue ribbon was wrapped around her waist and held securely behind her back. She wanted to look as boring and as normal as possible to not gain the attention of the six boys by wearing one of the plain dresses in her wardrobe, but her maids and her parents said otherwise.

"Being underdressed as a noble when you're meeting the princes is not proper", they said. Sighing, she glanced outside the window of her carriage and watched as people from the city are busy walking around. Most of these people walking around are commoners, and it made (Y/N) smile when she saw one signifier that she was also like that when she was still alive in her old world.

She's not used to being dressed by three other maids when her own mother urges her to finish dressing up when she's about to be late for school. Everytime she feels like she's not doing anything, she almost predicted her mother to come bursting inside the room with a broom and telling her to get off of her phone and help with house chores.