Chapter 5: Allen and Lucas

Allen IngrasiaThe fifth prince

Allen Ingrasia
The fifth prince

Lucas IngrasiaThe sixth and youngest prince

Lucas Ingrasia
The sixth and youngest prince

Artist of the artworks:
Allen - Pixiv User #12104609
Lucas - Pixiv User #1248744

»»----- ♡ -----««

(Y/N) didn't know if it's been only seconds or minutes since she hid from Lorien and his wrath. She was starting to lose track of time and wondered if anyone really noticed if she'd gone missing from the ballroom, but she knew that it was very unlikely.

The only person who'd know that she was missing was Henry, and she doubts that he'd try and find her when he's most likely right at the center of the room, enjoying the huge amount of attention he's getting from the female nobles.

The young Ardania sighed, raking her fingers through her hair and bit her lower lip thoughtfully. If she could escape the party and leave with her maid, Lily, and her driver, would anyone notice at all? She could most likely slip out of the palace without anyone noticing or just make up some random excuse that permits her to go home straight away.

She knew that visiting the palace and potentially meeting the princes would be bad but she didn't expect it to be this bad.

(Y/N) sighed hopelessly again and just as she was about to close her eyes and take a brief rest, she heard the door to the room where she was hiding in open.

Her eyes widened in fear and her body stiffened. She held her breath and cupped her mouth with her free hand to stop herself from escaping even the tiniest bit of sounds.

'Is that Lorien? Did he realize where I was?' she thought while trying to compose herself.

It felt like her worst nightmares came to life when the sound of knocking from the doors of the wardrobe entered her ears. Hearing someone shuffling outside, (Y/N)'s heartbeat became rapid and she felt like she couldn't breathe.