Chapter 4: Peter and Lorien

Peter IngrasiaThird son

Peter Ingrasia
Third son

Lorien IngrasiaFourth son

Lorien Ingrasia
Fourth son

Artists of the artworks:
Peter - Pixiv User #5155946
Lorien - Pixiv User #1405289

»»----- ♡ -----««

It didn't take long enough for the king to finally arrive at the large ballroom with all of his fancy and obviously expensive jewelries around his silk clothes. (Y/N) was grateful for this because ever since she returned to the room, many nasty looks from different female nobles eyed her from across the room and looked like they wanted to skin her alive.

(Y/N) was never good at socializing in her past life and something inside her died when she realized that she wasn't good at it either in this one. Whatever qualities that she never really wanted from her previous life also came over to her new one, which sucked.

Nervously playing with her fingers from the corner of the room, she watched and listened as the king made an announcement from the large stage at the front of the ballroom. Everyone's eyes was at him and some was at his two wives that stood on each sides of their husband, smiling at the crowd, though (Y/N) could easily tell that they were fake.

(Y/N) recalled that one of them was King Ferdinand's mistress, and it was Mistress Cecilia Ingrasia, who also happened to be the last three younger brothers' mother. She remembered on Allen's route that Cecilia was taken in by the king and made her his mistress, much to the anger of his wife, Alicia.

Mistress Cecilia had long platinum white hair and ruby red eyes. (Y/N) didn't deny that Cecilia looked very pretty, especially when she was playing as Charlotte. She was actually kind of nice, despite only being a mistress. She wasn't scheming or evil, like most mistresses are in stories like this.