010

"Is she awake?"

"Don't wake her up dumbass"

You groaned at the sound as you opened your eyes. You noticed Ran and Sanzu in front of you and then remembered you were half-naked. You blushed and quickly sat up which made the three men flinch.

"Out!"
you yelled as they just smiled and leaned closer into your face, except for Rindou.

"Did you two have fun last night?"
Ran asked as you blushed.

"Yeah, y/n did you two have fun?"
The latter's faces were close to you as you froze and gulped.

"I- will you two get off my face!"
you yelled pushing them both away as Rindou giggled.

You looked at him huffing as you got the blanket you wrapped on your body and went to the restroom. You turned on the water as you sighed.

"What the fuck did I get myself into,"
you mumbled shaking your head.

-time skip; at the table-

You sighed at the tension you're feeling. You eyed the three men in front of you who seemingly are having a staring contest. You didn't dare talk and just continued eating your food.

"So y/n wanna go out later?"
Rindou spoke, breaking the silence. You looked up at him and nodded.

"Uhm sure, I'm not busy after all,"
you replied as he smiled kissing your hand. You blushed as you could hear the other two's growling. You gulped and stood up.

"I'll be off now, I need to help Chifuyu with the bar."

"Sure sweetie, I'll take you there."
Ran says as you looked at the other two, they were shooting glares at the male as you sighed.

"I'll just drive myself there."

They were about to protest as you shushed them and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You hummed as you sat on the tub humming, enjoying the warm water. You started to wash your body and played with the bubbles.

"Hihi."
you giggled when the door suddenly opened, you yelped and quickly submerged your body in the water.

"Hi doll, enjoying your bath?"
Sanzu asked as you blushed and nodded. He smiled and sat next to the tub.

"Want me to wash your hair?"
he asked as you nodded in response again. He smiled as he washed your hair. His touch was a bit cold as you shivered. You let out a small whimper as Sanzu blushed. He kept his cool and continued.

"There. Can you hand me the shampoo?"
Sanzu asked as you got what he asked and handed it to him. He smiled and started rubbing your scalp gently, as you thought of it like a massage, you smiled and let him do his thing. After he was done, he slowly rinsed off the shampoo.

"There, I'll be outside doll,"
he says as he left you. You finished rinsing your body and dried yourself with a towel.

"Oh hey doll, here are your clothes,"
he said showing you a plain white t-shirt with jeans.

"Thanks,"
you spoke as he smiled kissing your forehead before leaving the room. You blushed again as you started to get dressed. You fixed your hair as you smiled and wore your sneakers and got out of the room. You saw Sanzu and the Haitani's downstairs as you got down.

"I'll be going now, thanks for letting me stay here for the night."
They only smiled and nodded.

"You can come back anytime babe."
Rindou says as you sighed.

"We're not together,"
you said and left them. You could only hear Ran and Sanzu teasing Rindou on your way out.

"And this isn't your place,"
you added.

-time skip: at the bar-

You were cleaning some of the wine glass, while Chifuyu was making coffee for some customers while Kazutora was out to buy some of the lunch.

"Y/n, someone's here to see you."
Chifuyu called out.

"Coming,"
you said placing the clean glasses on the cupboard. You got out and froze when you saw South, smiling at you. You shook your thoughts and kept your cool and walked over to your brother.

"He'd like to have two of your special."

Chifuyu said innocently, not knowing that this man in front of them was after them. You nodded and kept your eyes at South glaring at him while making your specials. You kept glancing at Chifuyu in case South makes a move.

'Maybe I should call them.'

You thought as you glanced at your phone. South keeps looking at you as you could only glare at him. You got your phone as you fast dialed Ran's number and put it inside your pocket, letting him hear what the situation is.