Character Info and Prologue

The Three Exes Main Characters

Ran Haitani, the first ex, Bonten's Executive, a billion-dollar company CEO, was supposed to be married to you but the day before the wedding you suddenly disappeared. Leaving without a trace.

Sanzu Haruchiyo, the second ex, Bonten's number 2, notorious killer & drug dealer, manages a bar in the States. Both of you had a one-sided relationship but when you broke up with him he realizes how much you mean to him.

Rindou Haitani, the third ex, Bonten's Executive, Vice CEO of his brother's company, when you two broke up the man became a playboy and when he's finished with his women he'll kill them.

Y/n Matsuno, a bartender, a former gang leader, owns a small dojo that Kazutora manages.

.......

Prologue

You hummed as you cleaned the wine glasses and looked around the bar seeing only a few drinking tonight.

'I might close up early today.'
you thought as you continued humming. Some time passed you heard the door gently opening. 

"Welcome,"
you spoke not facing those who just entered the bar, you were still cleaning the glasses. You heard the seats squeak a bit, a sign of someone who just sat down.

"One tequila, one gin, and the reddest wine you have."
a man's voice spoke as you nodded and went to the back to prepare their drinks. You soon come back with their drinks humming. You placed their drinks in front of them as you smiled a bit.

"Here sir, one tequila, one gin, and one of our reddest wines available,"
you said as you bowed and was about to left when-

"Y/n?"
A man's voice called out, his voice seemed familiar as you faced them. And your eyes widened when you finally realized who they were.