015

warning/s: sexual content

You gasp as you gently close your eyes, kissing him back as Mikey deepened the kiss. He smiles as he lowered his kisses and started kissing your neck while his hands pin your hands to prevent you from squirming away from him. You moaned when he started leaving hickeys.

"Ngha~!"

you moaned as Mikey continued.

"Damn, never knew you'd look good below me, y/n~"

He whispered as you blushed, he smirked as one of his hands traveled around your body, touching your sensitive spots, you jolted, as you let out small moans. He looked at you satisfied, just by looking at your lewd face. You panted as he slowly let go of your hands, you looked at him as he started undressing, you blushed as he giggled looking at you. He lifted your chin as you looked at him.

"M-Mikey..."
He smiled kissing you again, you wrapped your arms around his as he starts undressing you also, you moaned through the kiss when he started playing with your breasts. When he was done undressing you he pulled out from the kiss and looked at you smiling.

"Bastard stop staring,"
you mumbled as he chuckled and hugged you. You looked at him as his head rested on your chest. Both of you smiled as Mikey kissed you again.

' This man sure loves kissing. '
You thought kissing back.

...................

"So how are you?"
Inui asked Koko who just picked him up.

"I'm doing okay, how about you? How's you and Draken's shop?"
he asked.

"I'm fine and business is doing well. Draken's going to get married soon and we'll be going to have little kids in the shop soon helping their dad."

Koko smiled as Inui stroked his hair then looked at Koko, he smiled as he returned his gaze at the distance.

..........................

"Where's y/n?"
Sanzu asked.

"He's safe with boss no worries. Anyways, let's pack y/n's things. She's moving in with us."

"Wait really?"
Rindou asked as Mochi nodded and stood up.

"C'mon move it, slowpokes."
Mochi says as they all stood up and help him pack.

...........................

You groaned as you placed a hand on your forehead sighing.

'How the fuck did I end up here?'
You thought as you covered yourself with a blanket as Mikey was peacefully sleeping by your side. You let out another sigh as you sat up and looked around for your clothes. You looked at yourself in the mirror noticing that Mikey left a handful of hickeys.

'This bastard.'
You glared at him as you sighed and wore your clothes. After wearing your clothes, you looked around and suddenly felt arms wrapped around you.

"Where are you going?"
Mikey asked in a sleepy tone as you blushed.

"R-Restroom..."

"Mhmm, it's in the next room,"
he says as he yawns and puts a shirt on. He opens the door as you followed, he opens the door next to the room you two were just in as he pointed inside.

"There,"
he says yawning, you nodded and went in. You closed the door behind you as you quickly went towards the window, checking how high you were.

' Just 3 floors below... So we're on the 4th floor. '

You thought as you looked around at the large bathroom.

' There's gotta be something I can use to escape. '
You found a 35-meter rope and some towels, you turned on the bathtub faucet and hummed as you tied the towels together.

...................................

"Finally we're done here, but like how do we ' secretly move ' her things?"
Rindou asked.

"Hmm yeah, and how do we know if there are none of South's men are lurking around."
Ran added as Sanzu looked around through the window.

"Well, it seems okay outside."
Sanzu says.

"How about we go through the back?"
Rindou says as he peeked through the window.

"Okay, let me call someone."
Mochi says as he gets his phone dialing a number.
....................................

"Yes finally,"
you said excitedly as you stood up and tied the rope on a steady base. You threw the rope out the window as you checked if the rope was tied tightly. You turned off the faucet as you looked down the window and breathed deeply.

' It's now or never. '
You slowly got on the window as you heard the door being unlocked.