011

You served South your two specials as he smiled and drank it.

"Not bad y/n,"
he says as you grip on your phone.

Ran answered his phone smiling.

"Yes y/n?"
he asked but there was no response, he could only hear you, Chifuyu, and South conversing. As soon as he heard South's voice he quickly called Rindou and Sanzu to check you out.

Ran quickly got on his Rolls-Royce Boat Tail, while Rindou got on his Bugatti La Voiture Noire. Sanzu already went ahead since he was just outside. They parked their cars just across the street where your bar is just located.

"So anything happened yet?"
Sanzu asked as Ran listened to his phone.

"So y/n, how's life?"
South asked as he fidgets with the glass.

Y/n: "I'm doing great."

South: "Not missing the gang life?"

Y/n: "No. Not at all."

It was a lie you do miss your old gang. But you can't turn back the time, he was long gone after all. You maintained your cool since you saw that South had a gun with him. Chifuyu was talking with some customers while you faced South.

"Why don't you join mine?"
he offered as you raised a brow.

"I'm not interested South, I'm contented with what I have now."
South smirked and showed you a photo of you with Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Senju.

"I know that these three are important to you, I'll give you a month to think about it, if you don't then, you'll see what happens to them."

He whispers, not enough for Ran to hear through the phone. You froze as he smiled and paid. He got the photographs and left.

You still stood there, frozen. Thinking about what possibilities might happen if you don't do what South said. Even with Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu's help, you know they can't defeat him, except for one person. But would he help you?

The three noticed South already left the bar as they quickly rushed to check on you.

"Y/N?!"
Ran yelled making you and Chifuyu flinch.

"OI, WHY ARE YOU HERE!"
Chifuyu yelled growling at the older Haitani.

Ran and Chifuyu had a bit of misunderstanding when they first met. Ran didn't mind him as Ran looked at you.

"You okay?"
Sanzu asked as your senses came back and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for coming."

"You called him here?"
Chifuyu asked pointing at Ran as you nodded. Ran and Chifuyu glared at each other as you sighed.

"Let's close up for today Fuyu, I'm not in the mood to do anything later,"
you said as Chifuyu looked at you.

"I and Tora can manage here."

"No no, just no. It's fine you can go on your date,"
you said smiling at him.

"You sure?"
he asked as you just nodded at him. He sighed.

"Fine, fine. But do you want me to take care of you?"

"No I'm fine, I can manage myself."

"Call me when you need something 'kay."
Chifuyu says kissing your forehead before leaving. You smiled as you watched him leave.

"Guys, can you watch over Fuyu and Tora... And Sanzu watch over Senju."

The three nodded as Ran stroked your cheeks.

"How about you?"

"I'll need to do something, for the meantime, watch over them."

You smiled at Ran and stood up.

"I'll just tidy the place up."
You said as they nodded.

-time skip-

You got out of the bar and went to where you parked your bike.

"Watch them at a distance 'kay. And Haru, take care of your sister. I'm going to take care of something."

You said as they nodded and got on their cars. You turned on your bike and went off.

.....

"Sorry if I haven't visited you. Got busy."
you said as you looked at Shinichiro's grave. You smiled placing a cigar stick on his tombstone.

"So, what should I do? South's after me I can't fight back. I'm no match for him. Shin... I need you."
you said touching the tomb, you wanted to cry but you wanted to look strong at your first love.

'Should I join, South? Shin?'
Thoughts filled your mind as you looked at the sky. It was getting a bit cold, you smiled and stood up.

"Guess I know the answer now,"
you said, bidding your goodbye to him. You hoped on your bike and drove to a certain person's place.