A Bad Night

In Lima
At Night
In A Club

Kurt was waiting for Jamey to arrive to have a talk. Kurt wanted to be clear with Jamey that the pills made him and Cooper sleep with each other. "Just be cool. Keep your words as straight as an arrow." Kurt said to himself as his phone makes a sound. Kurt looks at his phone to a text from Jesse. 

'Good luck, Kurt. I am hoping it works out. I will be at McKinley if you need me.' 

Kurt smiles at the text and he sends Jesse a heart. "I love that girl." Kurt said to himself. 

"Hey." Kurt hears Jamey's voice making him turn to Jamey and Kurt sees a smile on Jamey's face. "I hope you weren't waiting long." Jamey said to him. "No, no. Hi." Kurt said and Jamey leans in for a hug but he almost kisses Kurt but he plays it off and hugs him. The two brokes apart and they sit down.  "Um, I-I appreciate you coming to see me. I-I would understand if you had told me to screw off." Kurt said to him. "No, no. I-I've wanted to see you, uh...when you were at Dalton seeing you again made me mad. But I am fine now." Jamey said to him while he looks at his phone. "I am here to get you back." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "I-I don't mean to blurt it out like that, But f-for the sake of clarity, you should know that first." Kurt said and he takes Jamey's hand. "I'm going tell you about what happened in New York, and...and then I'm gonna get your heart back." Kurt said to him making Jamey pull his hand away from Kurt's. "I know you wanted evidence so you can believe me." Kurt said to him while Jamey looks around. "But I am telling you, Rachel is behind this whole thing." Kurt said to him. "Hey, Babe." Kurt hears someone and he turns to see Dave. Dave walks over to Jamey and he gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Dave..." Kurt said looking at him while Dave sits down next to Jamey with a smile on his face. "Is it weird?" Dave asks Kurt who looks at Dave. "What? No, it's-it's not weird at all. No." Kurt said to him and he looks at Jamy who was not looking at him. "Uh, so how'd you two get together?" Kurt asks them. "Well, um, it was actually just a few months ago, right here as a matter of fact." Dave said to him with a smile. "We got to talking, hanging out, and...here we are." Dave said with a smile to Kurt. "I know this isn't what you wanted. And I know this isn't gonna be easy, but I just wanted all of us to be able to be adults about this." Jamey said to Kurt who looks at him. "And I'm hoping we can be friends. You know, we can all hang out and stuff." Dave said to them. "Sounds like fun." Kurt said thinking about it. Kurt looks at Jamey who looks away from him. "Um, if-if you'd excuse me, I have to use the restroom." Kurt said to them as he stands and he goes to the bathroom. Jamey looks up to see Kurt enter the bathroom.

In The Restroom

Kurt enters the restroom and locks the restroom door. Kurt then walks to a cubicle and he begins to cry while sliding to the ground.

In Lima
In Jamey's House

Jamey and Dave enter the house. "That was something." Dave said to Jamey as he turns to him only to meet Jamey's hand on his face. "I didn't say that you can kiss me on the cheek." Jamey said to him while Dave rubbed his cheek. "We've been dating for days and you still don't want to kiss me." Dave said to him making Jamey walk closer to him. "I will ever kiss the person who bullied my sister." Jamey said to him. "I said I was sorry." Dave said to him making Jamey laugh. "I don't care." Jamey said to him. "Why are you even dating me?" Dave asks him. "I wanted to get my mind off of what happened in New York." Jamey said to him and he walks away from Dave and he sits down on the sofa in the living room. "What do you want?" Dave asks him while Jamey turns on the TV. "We are done." Jamey said to him making Dave nod. "I don't want to be around you because I just remember what you did to my sister." Jamey said to him. "Okay, I will leave." Dave said to him and he leaves the house. Jamey rubs his face getting upset that he tries to even date Dave.