Wedding Night

In Lima
At A Hotel

Jamey and Kurt walk into their room and Kurt runs to the bed and immediately jumped on the bed. Jamey closes the door and walks over to the bed. "I wanted to carry you through the door as cheesy couples do." Jamey said to him making Kurt. "My bad." Kurt said to him and the two share a kiss. Later at night, Jamey lay down with Kurt on his back giving him a back massage. "Is this okay?" Kurt asks Jamey while rubbing Jamey's back. "Yeah..." Jamey said to him while closing his eyes. Kurt smiles as he leans to Jamey. Jamey looks at Kurt who kisses Jamey personally while Jamey sits up as Kurt puts his arms around Jamey's neck. "Are you sure you want to do it?" Jamey asks him while Kurt starts kissing Jamey's neck. "Yes, the last time we did it was when you were on the pill." Kurt said to Jamey looking at him. "You are not wrong." Jamey said to him and the two start making to kiss again.

Smut In Coming!!! 

Kurt runs his hand through Jamey's hair while Jamey puts his hand up Kurt's shirt. Jamey moves down to Kurt's neck kissing it while Kurt closes his eyes enjoying it. Kurt starts to let out some soft moans and the two continue to kiss while Kurt's hands were on Jamey's shirt. They pull away from each other and Kurt removes the shirt. Kurt throws away the shirt and he leans in to kiss Jamey again while Jamey lay's down on the bed. Kurt sits up and takes off his shirt while he starts to rub Jamey's cock with his. Kurt goes back down to kiss Jamey after throwing his shirt away. They pull away and they take off their pants leaving their boxers on. Jamey puts Kurt on him kneels on the bed with Kurt's rear end in the air. Jamey uses his hand and starts rubbing Kurt making Kurt moan a little. Jamey leans down to Kurt's level and gives him kisses on the cheek and then on the lips while he was rubbing him from behind. Jamey moves away from him and Kurt moves to the headboard of the bed. Jamey moves over to Kurt and he kisses him while removing his boxers. "I love you." Kurt said to Jamey in between the kiss. Jamey pulls away from him. "I love you too." Jamey said and he moves his hand by Kurt's hole. "You ready?" Jamey asks Kurt. "I'm ready." Kurt said to him. Jamey starts to finger Kurt making him kiss Jamey while he does it. After a few minutes, Jamey pulls his fingers out. Jamey lays down and Kurt climbs on Jamey's lap and he folds his legs around Jamey's waist. Jamey sits up and kisses Kurt again. Kurt puts his hand in Jamey's hair again playing with it. Jamey pulls away and he wraps an arm around Kurt's waist and lifts him a bit. Jamey slowly enters him making Kurt close his eyes. "oh..." Kurt moans letting it out while Jamey lays down on the bed with Kurt on top of him. Kurt starts to move down more and up again making Jamey moan. Kurt drops himself down fully onto Jamey's cock, moaning at the feeling. Kurt moves around without lifting himself making Jamey moan loudly. Kurt starts going up and down again while Jamey grabs his cock and starts to rub it up and down making Kurt moan. Jamey was just close just he flip them around. Kurt was now on his back while Jamey pulls out of him. Jamey leans over to him and kisses him making Kurt put his hand again in Jamey's hair. "I'm close." Kurt said in between the kiss. "Same..." Jamey said to him while pulling away from him and Jamey sits up. Jamey takes Kurt's leg over his shoulder for a better angle. Jamey enters him again and he goes in and out of Kurt. "Feels so good..." Kurt said while Jamey thrust into him. Kurt grabs his cock and he starts pumping it matching the pace that Jamey was going at. "I...I'm c..close" Kurt said while Jamey puts his leg off of his shoulder and he grabs Kurt's cock and starts thrust faster while he rubs Kurt's cock. Kurt finally cums and it was all over Jamey's hand and his torso. Jamey lets go of him and thrusts faster making Kurt moan more. Jamey goes down while he thrusts into Kurt. Jamey kisses Kurt while he puts his hands into Jamey's white hair holding on to it. After a few minutes, Jamey finally cum inside of Kurt. Jamey pulls out and rounds off of Kurt to the bed. 

Later at night, Kurt and Jamey were laying in bed. Jamey put his arm around Kurt who holds his hand. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" Jamey asks Kurt who lays on his back. "I don't mind what we do." Kurt said to him while he plays with Jamey's hair. "How about we go swimming." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. "That will be fun." Kurt said to him and the two share a kiss.