Part 15

From afar we could see everyone flying out the plane and parachuting down. I saw Optimus' body along with the other autobots falling down with them.

"Think you can bring him back with that pixie dust?"

"What? What do you mean pixie dust?"

"Long story short, Matrix crumbled into dust now it's in his sock." Mikaela explained. I went wide eye.L but frowned.

"Let's pray to God this works. Let's go!" I shouted. I was being carried by Skids as they ran down the mountain and transformed back into their Alr-forms.

"Drive like hell and get us there fast!" I ordered.

"Rodger that Boss!" They all said. As they drove I kept my head out the window waiting for a signal, a flare to show us the teams location. And we got it.

"There! Go- WATCH OUT!" We we're being shot at from the air. The autobots all did their best to dodge the attacks. I looked up and noticed an F-22 in the air.

"No...ITS STARSCREAM!!" I shouted. I grabbed the wheel and turned it to the right barely dodging the missile.

"DRIVE!!" I yelled. Skids drove off following the Bee dodging every attack. Man I really wished I had my rifle to snipe his eyes. We came to a stop and got out of them.

"We've got to split up. Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, all right? I'm gonna get Optimus." Sam said.

"I'm coming with you, kid." I said to Sam

"I'll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there. You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works, kid." Simmons said.

"Autobots! You guys better not die on us. Or I'll drag you guys back to the living." I shouted. They all honked and I ran with the kids. Simmons and Leo were left with them.

I was basically forcing my own leg to run. I wasn't going to slow these kids down with an injured foot. Jazz is in that area and I'm coming back to him. To all of them. We reached a cliff and saw two flares and smoke coming from our meeting point.

"Couple miles. Let get to it!" I said. We ran down the side of the cliff and towards the town below.

I kept stumbling but they managed to keep me on my feet. I took out my gun and took out the ammo checking it, it felt a little lighter due tot he fact that I wasted at least three bullets trying to dodge the cops back in the other city. I slapped the mag back in place and held in in my hand ready to fire if needed.

"Come on were almost there! A couple miles left!" Sam said as we slid down a sand dune. We had now reached the town. We ran into an old building and across the sand yard. God if only I had my comms.

"Wait comms...my pad!" I took out my tracking pad and turned it on. I tried to get a visual but nothing appeared. Damn that starscream! He must've sent out an EMP blast and messed with my signal. I put it away and kept running.

As we kept running through pillars of stone from a tourist attraction building we heard explosions from afar. What looked like meteors came crashing down towards the rendezvous point.

"I'll be damned if those are 'cons!" I shouted turning a right. We managed to exit the building but now came the hard part. Getting pass the Decepticons...

"Momma didn't raise no bitch!" I muttered pulling back the trigger lever. I looked at them and nodded.

"Run like yo being chased by a nasty dog."

"A nasty alien robot dog..." Sam muttered. I rolled my eyes and pulled them forward running again.

"Keep running and don't you dare look back!" I shouted. As we ran I saw Starscream's alt-form flying around looking for us. We hide behind a broken wall.

"Guys!" Mikaela whispered to us. She opened a door to a building behind us and we entered.

"Stay low, and stay away from the bottle window!" I whispered crouching down. Sam came towards us.

"Okay. Listen. Once it's clear, we run for Optimus as fast as we can, okay?" I nodded.

"And what if it doesn't work?"

"...It's going to." It has to..

"Exactly. It's going to work." But Mikaela repeated her question and sam repeated my answer. I heard a low growl. I shut both their mouths and motioned for them to lower down. I looked at them and put a finger to my mouth.

'Quiet.' I mouthed. Mikaela eyes had glossed from tears forming in them. I Held her hand and glanced around the ceiling pointing my gun at it. We could heard them talking in an unknown language, most likely Cybertronian.