Part 16

It sounded like the one talking was with someone else- if not then possible a group...Explosions were heard outside. We were basically surrounded like sitting ducks. My gun won't kill them, but I hope it could buy us some time. And I did have one hand grenade. Found it in the sand. Lucky me.

I turned around and saw sam standing up. I kept an eye on him to make sure he won't cause any noise. He looked at the wall with a hole and jerked back. Putting his fingers inside the wall he brought something out between his fingers. I looked at it and it was a fly-like decepticon. He used his other hand and pulled it apart.

"Sam no!" I whispered. A second later the roof was ripped off. A decepticon poke his head into the hole. I pushed the kids behind my back and began shooting at it's face. Leaning back into them we fell back as the wall collapsed.

"Run run run!!" I shouted. They got up and we ran up some stairs. The stairs behind me were crushed by one of their weapons. We ran to the top of the building and saw a gap between the one next to it and and ours.

"Ready to jump?!" We stepped back and ran forward. "JUMP!"

As we did. We jumped off the building but it was shot at, causing debris to fly with us, missing our landing point. Instead we fell between the buildings, hard. I yelped and groaned. I picked myself up and the kids did too before we ran once again. Thanks to the explosion, we managed to loose them, I think. We stopped at a broken wall showing our rendezvous point.

"Half-mile. They're busy protecting Optimus. They don't know our location. I know we ran like hell this whole time, but you gotta run past hell and past Satan." They nodded and we ran. Sam jumped and slid over a car, I ran behind Mikaela passing through some broken buildings.

"Up the dune and we're almost there!" I shouted. We ran up the sand dune struggling to keep our feet falling in the sand and when we reached it we slid down the dune towards some pillars. I hard shouting in the distance and saw two civilians running towards us.

"MOM?! DAD?!" Sam shouted. I heard metallic growling and I saw a decepticon dropping towards us. I pushed the kids separately and he shot near my feet making my fly back and hit the wall. I groaned and saw Mikaela leaning on the wall. I limped towards her and covered her with my body. I could hear Sam's parents scream for him to run away. The decepticon hit the ground with a metal whip shutting them up.

"Sam Witwicky." It growled.

"Don't hurt them. This is what you want. You don't want them." Sam said showing him sock.

"Sam put that away and get out of here!" I shouted. Sam's parents screamed at him to run away. I brought up the gun and shot at it's face, hitting one of its eyes. It growled in pain and brought his big hand down towards me, hitting my side.

I yelped in pain, flying back and hitting a building wall. I screamed and fell to the ground. I saw a part of the wall break off and fall on my left leg. I screamed in agony.

"BOWIE!!" I heard the kids yell. I tried my best to get the debris off of me but I was slowly loosing strength. I saw Bumblebee and Jazz ontop of the building. Jazz caught my eyes and his optics widen.

"BUMBLEBEE!!" Sam yelled. Bee and Jazz jumped off the building and began attacking the decepticon. They were winning him. Jazz blasted his one wheel leg and Bee tackled him to the ground. When he fell Bee got on top of him and pulled his arm, stomping on it. It screamed out in pain. Jazz shot his lower body. I saw two robot dogs with guns on them. I saw my gun a feet away from arm length and I reached for it. I grunted and clawed the sand hoping my arm would extend and grab the gun.

By miracle I was able to get it and I aimed it at one of the dogs, shooting at it. I got it's attention as the one I shot charged at me bearing its metal claws and roaring at me.

"JAZZ!" I screamed out. The dog jumped towards me but was knocked to the side by Jazz. He grabbed the dog and pulled it's mouth apart, killing it. I huffed from the near death experience.

"Jazz?"