Test subject 79 chapter 2

It was cold in this room, the only light was a faint flicker from the hanging bulb on the ceiling. I tried pushing hard on the cold, steel door but there was no luck, I was stuck with these monsters. I looked at the werewolf standing in the middle of the room, dark brown matted fur and black beady eyes, why were we here? Trapped in a prison. Muffled voices came from behind followed by banging on the door.

"Let us in, we know your dangerous so we won't hurt you" came from the door. I didn't reply

One last bang and the door came crashing down onto the ground and guards dressed in green uniform came flooding in with guns in hand pointed to the middle of the room. The beast once tame now hungry for blood, a snarl on their face and ready to pounce. "Shoot!" Bullets grazed the werewolf's body as it dashed towards the guards, it's bloody claws swang into the enemies and scratched through the guards skin. I stood there, hands against the wall, in shock as the monster ripped out the lives of the guards but despite all the blood there was a clear path through the door.

Me and the monster walked through the door with blood dripping from our hands. Ahead of us was a long grey hallway, the same dim yellow lights on the ceiling guided us through, nature was slowly creeping through the cracks however it seemed to be more up-kept then the rest of the building. We walked past countless doors leading into labs and machines but they didn't interest me, I kept on walking on the cold, hard ground hearing my steps echo through the hall until my footsteps were disrupted by somebody else's. a tall figure approached me with torn green clothes and mousy hair with red and beige mushrooms sprawling out of it. I froze ready to fight, I looked back for the werewolf but he wasn't there.

"Hello?" A timid voice spoke up "I didn't mean to scare you"

"Don't come any further or I will hurt you"

"Please don't, I... I know the way out"

"Huh?"

I was stuck between 2 doors, I could only go forward to the unknown where I might be free or back to the somewhat comfortable danger. I hesitated and then ran, ran back into the building... "where are you?"