test subject 79 chapter 1

I've been asleep for years lying on an old rusty bed, my bones are aching with intense pain as I haven't moved a muscle since I was put to sleep on the bed, my back is sore and my legs are tired, is it worth it? do I need to get up? I open my eyes to an unknown room, I gaze in shock as I see multiple tubes stuck in my body pumping red and blue pulsating liquids in and out of my veins as they experiment with my heart. I sit up from my creaking bed, muscles still sore, and look around to see abandoned lab gear thrown onto floor as the nature reclaims the building through the cracks in the wall, without thinking for another second I tightly grip the tubes and tare them apart from my skin, the pain of the blood pouring out and staining my torn clothes red, it was excruciating pain, it felt like I was dying, it was as if all the energy had been sucked out of my body making me want to faint but that is all the more reason to get out of this weird place and get help. as I was trying to cover my wounds with cloth I stood up from the dusty, old white bed covers and slowly opened the door with a terrifying screech into a huge dilapidated hallway.

I walked in the same identical halls for what felt like hours, the same flickering, dim yellow lights on the ceiling and the same grey walls but all of a sudden I saw entry with stairs leading further down into the building leaving mystery in my path however in the darkness I saw two red circular eyes waiting for me, a huge werewolf like beast covered in pitch Black fur, fear and stress struck my body as I saw a monster staring straight into my eyes ready to Finnish me off.

I never knew much about myself, my name? why I'm here? and it looks like I'm not going to find out, this werewolf is going to tare me apart. It's red evil eyes slowly got closer as it's claws climbed up the stairs, it's prey was spotted and it wasn't going to let it go, they quickly leaped on to me and... "Fi_al\y s0m_On3"

"Huh?" I said surprised, my aching voice finally coming alive "aren't you going to attack me, since your a monster?" I asked

"tH_y mad3 M3 One, _ cAn _-rdlY s 3aK" they said with a cracked, broken voice

"Your a test experiment too?"

"!T'- G0n_A b3 toO \aTe, G0 23f0Re I  f_\|y Tr1_sdF0-m" there voice slowly fading back into the darkness, "No your the same as me, we need to get out together". I ran down the Broken stairs going deeper into this test facility hoping to find a way out when we entered a large room that looked like a science lab, it had been abandoned like the rest of the place, the walls that were once crystal white had been painted black with dust and sprinkled red with blood, all the science equipment had been smashed onto the cold, concrete ground and books from the rusted book shelfs had been shredded to pieces but most importantly, past all the bloody corpses, there was a rusted door at the back of the room with the sign "exit"

"d.. did you do this?", it was silent. I suddenly realized what I'm dealing with, mutated monsters set to go crazy... "come on let's go"