Episode One~ Olivia's new job

Olivia's POV:
I woke up to a loud crash sound and the sound of footsteps approaching mine and James's room door, I looked to my side and saw James already awake. He pulled out his gun from the bedside table and when the door bursted open he aimed the gun at the intruder.
"Aunt liv you promised you will take me to school today" said Peter, unbothered by the gun. "Give me 5 minutes Pete I need to get ready." I said and he nodded quickly and left. "No" James said and tighten his arm(s) around me. "I need to get up love, I'm starting my new job today" I said with a smile and kissed him "I still don't understand why you need this job, Stark is rich" "yeah but it can be fun, I like doing new things" he looked at me "sometimes" I finished.
"Fine. But if anything happens call me" he knows I can handle myself but I know it calms him down to know everything is ok. So I laughed and kissed him again "ok, I promise".

3rd person POV:
After Olivia showered and got ready she went into the kitchen where she saw Peter waiting for her with an apple in his hand. "Come on liv we need to go we will be late here is your breakfast." "Teenagers aren't supposed to be this excited to go to school" she mumbled while Peter pushed her towards the door.

*time skip brought to you by America's ass*
Olivia drove to the location her new boss sent her and when she arrived she saw a man smiling widely and waving at her, behind him was a sign. Olivia assumed some of the letters were covered because it said: "not a real man" with his face on it. She got out of the car when the man practically skipped towards her, "you must be Olivia! I'm Phil Dunphy" "yes I am. hello Phil, nice to meet you" she said with a smile, her British accent evidently present in her words and her hand stretched for a handshake. Phil however, ignored her hand and went in for a hug. "Oh ok" said Olivia and awkwardly wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry I'm just really excited! Ok we are going to start with training, I am going to show this house for the clients, you just need to pay attention to what I am doing and later we will go over it again to make sure everything is good ok?" "Of course mr Dunphy, lead the way" "oh please call me Phil, mr Dunphy was my grandpa, my dad also didn't like to be called mr Dunphy."
"Sure, Phil."

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.