Episode Two~ meeting the fam

Olivia' POV:
When Phil and I finished the showing he said he wanted to stop at his house because "his shirt doesn't go with the next house's vibes" so I drove us to his house which was not very far from the avengers house.
When we got there Phil immediately went upstairs and yelled to me "it will take me about a minute, make yourself at home" so I sat awkwardly on the couch and waited. While I was waiting a girl who looked in her 20's came in the living room. "Dad are you home I heard the door- oh." She said lifting her eyes from her phone. "Hello, I'm Olivia I work for your father."
"Oh, Um.. hi, I'm Haley, I like your outfit." (See outfit above)
"Thank you I like yours" she blushed and left the room. "Hey Olivia, the clients we were supposed to show the last house to canceled so we are done for today." Phil said coming down the stairs. "Oh ok, have a good day Phil" "you too Olivia".

*this time skip was brought to you by Thanos's chin*

After I left Phil's house I went to pick up Peter and I saw him talking with a curly headed boy, when Peter got into the car I asked him who was that. "I made a friend, his name is Luke Dunphy" "oh I think I know him I work for his father". "Really that so cool" I smiled at him and started driving.

Haley's POV: (you didn't see that coming)
We had a family dinner at grandpa's house when I heard my dad come in and start to talk with mom Mitch and Cam about his new worker Olivia.
"..yeah she is smart and nice and-" "and smoking hot" I interrupted. "Is she now?" Mom said looking at dad
"I didn't even notice." He said nervously.
"Yeah right you didn't notice, that was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" "why don't you invite her here Phil?" Said Cam.
"Yeah Phil why don't you invite her here?" Mom said with a raised brow. "Ok I can invite her, let me call her." He came back about 5 minutes later.
"She is on her way." He said.
About 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and I ran over to open it.
"Hey Haley, how are you?" She said
"I'm great how about you?"
"That's good, I'm great as well."
"Come in."
3rd person's POV:
"Hey Phil" Olivia said.
"Hi Olivia, meet Claire, Camron, Mitchell, Jay, Gloria and the kids are outside."
"Nice to meet you all, I heard Luke became friends with my nephew."
"Oh Peter is your nephew? He told me he made a friend." Claire said
"Yeah he is" Olivia replied with a smile and then her phone rang.
"Oh I'm sorry I've got to take this." She said and went to the side to take the call.
"Soo?" Haley asked
"She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Cam said referencing to what Haley said earlier.
"Yeah she is gorgeous" Mitch agreed.
"Do we know if she has a boyfriend?" Said Manny, coming behind everyone. They all stared at him.
"Oh come on everybody was thinking about it!"