Information

Hey there! 

I want to say that this book is NOT mine, it was made by thesneakyficwriter via Ao3. Many people find it hard to use Ao3, a.k.a like me and my friend, so, I decided to post it over here on Wattpad. 

Check out the author's work if you use Ao3!

Also, if you have any books you want me to put on here for you. Let me now :)

The author's work starts from here:

Summary: 

Harry loved beautiful things. Ever since his youth, the boy had been drawn to items that he thought were marvelous. Whether it be the shiny broach his mother wore to mass on Sunday or the robin that often sang in the morning, Harry admired them all. Though the thing Harry found most beautiful had always been the sea.

At the young age of sixteen, the boy left his family and joined a crew to sail the ocean. After many years, Harry finally attained his own ship and became captain. The year was 1720 when Captain Styles and his crew of twenty men set sail from an English port to travel the world in search of the most beautiful treasures they could find.

Or

The one where Harry is the captain of a pirate ship and Louis is a siren who learned new tricks.

Author's Notes:

Hello all! This is my first fic and honestly I don't know much of what I'm doing but I've been thinking about this idea for a while. Basically, I've adapted the mythology of a siren which will be explained about in the next chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Please leave me feedback here or my tumblr leedsloubear ! Xx.