Chapter 23: Doctor

Jimin and Jungkook were now on their way to the doctors after Seokjin had readily agreed to watch Jiho and Areum. It was hard for Jiho because he really wanted to be with his Eomma because he was sick, but thankfully, Jungkook had convinced the small child to stay with Seokjin.

     Jungkook sat in the seat in silence as he looked at his belly and softly caressed. He never expected to be pregnant again, let alone this soon. Worry filled him as he didn't know what to expect this pregnancy. Jimin sensed this and put his hand on Jungkook's thigh and gently massaged it as a way to calm Jungkook down.

"I know you're worried, but I promise everything is going to be fine." Jimin said helping Jungkook calm down a little.

"Please don't leave me." Jungkook whispered one of his worries that made Jimin's heart clench.

"I promise I won't." Jimin stated.

"Thank you." Jungkook said as tears slid from his eyes. He couldn't help but feel that the only thing he did was cry.

"Hey, there's no need to cry, no need to thank me. What I promised was a given, please never forget that I love you." Jimin replied, making Jungkook dry up his tears before looking at him.

"It might be too soon, but I love you too." Jungkook sincerely said, making Jimin smile like a child as he pulled into the parking lot.

"That makes me so happy. Now let's get in there and see what the doctor has to say!" Jimin said excitedly after he parked the car.

     They both got out of the car and made their way into the doctor's office. After arriving at the doctor's office, they got checked in and took a seat in the waiting room. Thankfully they had been able to fit Jungkook in today when he called earlier.

     Jungkook refused to go to the same doctor that he went to with Jiho, So Jimin took him to the one he went to with Areum. Jungkook had agreed since Jimin had already gone through this before and knew that this person was a good doctor.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The nurse called.

     Jimin and Jungkook stood up and followed the nurse back to the room and took a seat in there and patiently waited for the doctor. Jungkook bounced his leg nervously as they waited for the doctor. Jimin noticed this and put his hand on Jungkook's knee and started rubbing it, helping Jungkook calm down.

     A knock was soon heard on the door before the doctor walked in. The doctor immediately recognized Jimin and a bright smile crossed his face.

"Jimin! I haven't seen you in years! How have you been and who is this?" The doctor asked politely, looking at Jungkook with a bright smile.

"I've been okay. I'm pretty sure you already know this but Areum's mother passed away a week after she was born. It's been years since that happened and I'm starting to move on from that event. This is Jeon Jungkook and he's the one I'm with now. He stole my heart the second I saw him. Earlier this morning we found out he was pregnant and wanted to make sure he was and ask some questions." Jimin replied, making Jungkook release a sigh of relief. He was happy the doctor was asking Jimin all the questions because he really didn't feel that he had the energy or mental capacity to do so at the moment.

"I did hear about her and I'm sorry that happened. I'm happy that you started to move on though and find love again. Some people don't and stay single for the rest of their life which is understandable. So you said that Mr. Jeon is pregnant and has some questions to ask me?" The doctor asked as he got the ultrasound set up and ready.

"Yes, he does." Jimin replied knowing that Jungkook's anxiety was through the roof.

"Now what might those questions be?" The doctor asked, wanting to know before the ultrasound. He could see the fear in Jungkook's eyes, leading him to believe that this wasn't just some normal pregnancy.