CHAPTER 34

But suddenly something happened that even the invader standing behind didn't know would happen. Suddenly the invader fell to the ground and started whimpering in pain. 

Suddenly a  shadow jumped on the invader who was writhing on the ground but the invader writhing on the ground was too fast and agile, even after being hit,  like an animal, crawling towards the lawn, it ran towards the big tree which was a corner and close to the wall to escape. Behind the tree it vanished.

Then another shadow came out from behind the car and that was Pompy. 

And the second shadow who  jumped on the invader was Robert and ran to follow the attacker but the agile and fast invader ran and vanished behind the tree and bushes in the lawn.

Robert got upset because the attacker had escaped from his clutches. Now Robert and Pompy along with Tyler Seluja were sitting in the hall.  Tyler Seluja was drinking directly from the bottle and was swearing at someone. 

"Do you have a grudge with someone?" Robert asks 

"I don't know, must be some rival of mine!" Tyler says drinking a second bottle 

"Nah, I don't know, I have many rivals, those bastards, these things happen in business" he says and continues further, "do you know how big of a tycoon I am? Humph! Those bastards!" 

Now Robert was starting to think that Tyler Seluja was just like any other rich brat. When suddenly a person in a driver's uniform ran inside and asked "Sir! Are you okay?" 

"WHERE WERE YOU THOMAS? YOU IDIOT BASTARD!" seeing the man in uniform, Tyler screams at him. 

Driver got scared extremely and says "Sir I was in the parking lot,  when suddenly a girl came up to me and said that my wife was waiting for me at the gate and was very sick, apparently she has called me, she said. And from far I saw a girl standing at the gate and I got even more scared seeing worrying for my wife and ran faster to see but when I reached the gate, no one was there so I asked the gatekeeper and he says 'there was a girl standing here but just now, she went to the other side', I was confused so I called my wife to ask if she's okay and she said that she's okay and was at home, when I returned to the car, I found out that all this had happened with you sir"

Robert immediately called the gatekeeper, Charlie

Charlie comes trembling and flinching, when Robert asks his name, he says Charlie.

"Charlie, how did the girl look like?" 

"Sir, she was wearing a doll dress" 

"A what?" Robert asks bewildered 

"A doll dress sir" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Her yellow hair made her look like a real life doll, she looked like a cosplayer , but when thomas arrived there, then she vanished in the path leading to the park" 

"Did you see her face?" Robert asks 

"No sir sorry, she was wearing a mask" Charlie replies 

"Hmm, fine you can leave" Robert says thinking something deeply. 

Just then suddenly a girl slowly walked towards Tyler, this was the same girl who had danced on the stage, Terena, she held onto a glass of liquor.

Tyler took the drink and pulls the girl beside him to sit.

 "Darling! babe you okay? Are you hurt anywhere" the girl says, fretting over Tyler.

 Robert looks at her with questioning eyes. 

"May I know about her?" Robert asks Tyler.

"This is my heart or for your satisfaction, she's my PA, you know personal assistant" Tyler says, a smug look on his face. 

Robert and Pompy looks at each other and exchange words with their eyes them Robert says 

"Alright Mr. Seluja, we've given you police protection and I'd you Catch or see any suspicious moment,  please inform us" saying this Robert sighs because Tyler had apparently not heard a word but was busy with Terena. 

Then Robert and Pompy head off to security room to view the CCTV footage. 

"The attacker should've killed this drunkard, bratty, nosy brat" Pompy grumbles under his breath 

"Huh? What did you say Pompy?" Robert asks 

"Nothing, I was giving my blessing and praying for that drunkard" 

"Don't mind it Pompy, you know how people are when you join this field" Robert says sighing 

"Hmm" Pompy says and by then they had reached the security room. 

They took out the CCTV FOOTAGE and that girl was clearly seen on the footage which was on the gate. But her face was covered by a mask but she seemed to be in her early twenties. 

But when they saw the footage of the car parking, they saw that the shadow was lurking around the Seluja's car in a black cloak but the shadow vanished among the cars.The face of invader couldn't see due to mask. The invader was very clever and exaggeratedly energetic.

Robert also appreciated him. He or She may be karatian or athletic.

Then they saw the footage of the hallway and they frowned because the dancer was nowhere to be seen there. They both looked at each other. Then they went to meet Tyler again towards the hallway and then they saw Tyler and that dancer coming from a far. 

"Excuse me ma'am, I didn't get your name" Robert says 

"Ah, my bad, my name's Eva" she says twirling her hair with her finger 

"Okay so miss....Eva.. where were you during the time of attack, we couldn't see you anywhere in the footage" Robert asks fixing his shirt 

"YOU CAN'T ASK HER ANYTHING, DON'T DISTURB HER!" 

Now Robert was running out of patience and he wanted to slap the rude guy but he fisted his hand and controlled himself. 

Hearing it Pompy tried to clutch his collar but Robert grabbed his hand. Pompy couldn't bear that any person would shout at Robert.

Robert took out his ID card and showed him.

Seluja got bewildered and stopped still for a second then went silent, then Robert looked at Eva and said 

"So madam where were you? I couldn't see you anywhere" 

"Actually a stupid accidently poured drinks on my dress so I went to the washroom" she says 

Robert and Pompy noticed that Eva's right side of the dress  had been washed by water but the next moment Pompy got shocked because Eva's hair had not managed.

Pompy said something thorough his eyes to Robert and Robert's eyes also widened bit then they both composed themselves and Robert said 

"Alright Mr Seluja you may leave" so the duo departed 

Then Robert and Pompy downloaded the footage into the USB drive and headed to their cars. Pompy was very happy 

"Our guess was correct" Pompy says "You are great , if you would have not  told me to search their records we wouldn't get success" 

"Hmm don't be too happy" Robert says "the invader would again try to kill him"

HONK

Tyler and Eva both startled, they looked at that direction, a lamborghini came and stood in the parking lot. 

Tyler looks with questio eyes. a middle-aged man got down from the car.

When Eva saw him, she rolled her eyes and huffed. 

____________