OOP-

A/n

Hi hello, Just here to put a Trigger Swearing Warning and hope you enjoy

                     ❄︎❄︎❄︎❁❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

"Looks like somebody woke up," Said a cheerful not at all tired voice.

I felt my blood freeze. I turned my head around soo fast I was surprised my neck didn't crack.

There was a handsome-looking man, in his twenties maybe, leaning against the tee door.

It is then that I recognized the voice, the one from last night, probably the man that send the messages.

"YOU" I said loud and cold, tho fear could be heard, maybe even insanity "Let me OUT, don't get fucking near me you piece of shit, don't  fucking touch me I will hurt you"

"Now now someone woke up grumpy," he said in an actually sweet and calming voice.

"What," I said standing up

I started feeling dizzy. Something was wrong and I could not tell what. I tried standing but it was hard. He seemed to have noticed since he came to help me with a little soft smile.

"NO, stay away from ME"

With that, I lost my balance falling in his arms. My legs were barely responding to my commands. I wanted to kick him but I couldn't.

"Calm down sweetheart it is gonna be fine," He said while bringing me in a soft hug. I didn't even notice I lent in.

He picked me up. While I started crying softly. I didn't know where I was, I could not walk, am I gonna be able to walk again, what about history quiz or whatever, I mean I didn't study but still. I wanted my phone. My mom was anyone that I liked really.

"Let's get you dressed," He said patting my back "Those big girl clothes must be uncomfortable"

I was still in my own little world that I didn't notice him putting me on a changer and already returning with some baby clothes. I zoned back when he took my boots and my pants to my knees.

"What, no NO GET OF ME" I tried fighting him but I was already weak.

"Stop that tantrum young lady," He said looking at me sternly

I started saying no weekly but I was tired and scared. How would you feel? He took the clothes off and then came the hard part. He tried to unhook my bra. Hell Nah.

"NO" I screamed kicking him in the crotch.

I cough him by surprise. I took my chance and slid of the changer and ran as fast as I could with these weak legs. I took for the door which he left unlocked and left the room. There was a hallway that lead to stairs going up and down. Big house. The hallway itself looked white with a few doors around and pictures on the walls. I fell to the floor. My legs gave up. They were tired and I was cold. I just sat there sobbing quietly.

                    ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎

A/n Don't forget to vote

Have some candy if you want  🍬🍭🍫🧁🍪🍩🧃