I don't like him

A/n Sorry for being absent for a long time. It's not that I had school or anything it's just that I didn't have the will to get out of bed. But I am good as new soo let's continue. Plus I believe the chapters are getting longer and longer.

Sneak peek: there will be a plot twist. The big one is Ada going to be happy with the change. Someone new is coming...

                           ❥︎ ❥︎ ❥︎ ❥︎

Adrian carried me up in my room, and there indeed in my crib were the blanket and dummy. He picked them up and gave them to me. I hugged the blanket and he helped me with the dummy.

"Does baby need a change?" he asked patting my bottom.

"No" I mumbled quietly. I am not the best liar, to say the least.

"Are you sure" He quirked an eyebrow

I just stayed silent. Was one of the rules, not to lie, I can't remember. Honestly, I can't remember any of them. Only the to call harry, daddy. Though I doubt he would leave this one behind? Next thing I know I was laying down on the changer. Adrian trying to take my diaper off.

"No No No" I tried getting off but he landed a firm hand on my thigh.

"Stop that this second," he told me sternly.

I really didn't want to get spanked soo I just lay there. He did spank my bottom a few times since I wiggled a lot. He changed the diaper and placed me in a dress. It was November and I was hot. Damn.

"There that wasn't hard was it" he added wiping a few stray tears from my face. I didn't even notice.

"Can I ask something?" he asked gently lifting me up. I just nodded.

"Did you ever want to have a sibling?" He said.

I honestly never thought of it. I would never share my parents with anyone. I don't like to share, at all.

"No"

"No" he chuckled, looking quite amused. "Why not"

"I not sare" I didn't even notice that I made a mistake.

"Okey okay, let's go down, your daddy should come any minute"

With that, we made our way downstairs. The hallways were full of doors I wonder what's behind them.

"Anyone home" I heard daddy chuckling. Finally, he is back. Did I hear something else? 

                           ❥︎ ❥︎ ❥︎ ❥︎

A/n i feel like something is about to go down. The update should come soon. See ya