ouch

A/n Lets continue

                           ☏︎ ☏︎ ☏︎

                           ☏︎ ☏︎ ☏︎

And he finished with the last few blows.

I really wasn't crying, I was sobbing. It hurt soo badly. Like okay yeah, I broke a few rules but daddy, I mean harry, didn't have to hit me soo hard. I hardly felt him moving and cuffing my hands. 

"Shh it's gonna be fine shhh" After a while of him calming me down I stopped crying but I was still sad. He gathered me into his arms. "Let's get you in some diapers" 

He laid me on his bed. Grabbing a diaper that was nearby and some cream. He raised my legs and put some cream gently whit this hand. Then he put the diaper on, pair of cute knee socks, and a small top barely cowering anything. I just lay there and occasionally wincing.

"Let's fetch you a bottle, yeah" Said Har- or Daddy, I don't care anymore I just want to eat and sleep.

I just nodded to his question. Too tired for anything else. It was barely lunchtime. Why am I losing my energy soo soon? We made our way downstairs in the kitchen and he held me in his hands, the cuffs making my chest puff out. He knew how to make me uncomfortable. Though he didn't seem to care. He put the bottle out, then put some baby formula in, and some red powder thingy, I don't really know. Finishing with the warm milk he tested it on his hand and held in front of my mouth.

I didn't want him to hit me anymore soo I just started sucking. I drank all of it. I was hungry. It's been three days, I don't know, but I've only eaten oatmeal and milk.

"Good girl, I have a friend coming over later, to take care of you"

"Why, who is coming" I don't need anyone to take care of me

"His name is Adrian, I need to fetch something from a baby store nearby," He said bouncing her up and down on his hip.

"When is he coming daddy," She said concerned. She was half-naked okay. And to have another man come. Damn. But I started to feel the change. I stopped caring about how I'm calling him and lots of others. What is he feeding me?

"In a few minutes baby," He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Be good for daddy"

He sat me down in front of the TV. I winced at the contact of the floor touching my skin but didn't mind much. I can ignore the pain.

I was watching Frozen when I saw that daddy wasn't with me. My head was hurting. I was slowly getting annoyed, why did he leave me.

"Baby I want you to meet my friend"

                           ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎

A/n 467 words;

Now, what does Adrian look like? Let's find out~