About the Profile

❝Faeries can be unfailingly loyal, even, apparently, to someone who doesn't seem to notice them

❝Faeries can be unfailingly loyal, even, apparently, to someone who doesn't seem to notice them. And I felt loyal to the girl with the crow feather in her hair.❞

Jodi Lynn Anderson, Tiger Lily

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Welcome to "The Enchanted Forest": WattNeverland's Profile Guide

Discovering a new community can be overwhelming and we're sure many of you are just itching to jump into all the events happening around Wattpad. You are probably wondering where to start, or how to submit your story to a reading list, or how to get featured in the community or around the platform in general!

We have great news for you because you are in the right place!

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

What is WattNeverland?

If you are here, it's because you are looking for a community that promotes themes around Neverland and Peter Pan while highlighting the achievements of the book, series and movies we look up to. Here at WattNeverland, we promote works that feature all kinds of magic, fairies, moonlight romances, melancholy fantasy, unaging ability, and so much more!

On this profile, we will be also celebrating and appreciating the many successes of Peter Pan in literature, entertainment, and real-life both on and off Wattpad! We do this with features, events, and many incentives that cater to Neverland as well as hyping Peter Pan up in general.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

What is this Guidebook for?

This Guidebook was created to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how things work around here. You'll find everything you need to know about this community and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on here and Wattpad in general. We will cover the standard guidelines, how's, what's, where's, and why's in here.

Remember: Read, comment, and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Do you want to follow us on other social media platforms or contact us via email? Then visit the official Carrd website in our bio to find out on which platform you find us and under which email address you can reach out to us!

Requests, Suggestions, and questions: Got an idea for a reading list you'd like to see us host or an event/contest you'd like us to run? Feel free to DM us on Wattpad or contact us via email any profile-related suggestions or questions you may have, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Much obliged!

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Profile Guide / Table of Contents

☆ About the Profile (you are here)

☆ Our Reading Lists

☆ Guide to Submissions

☆ Profile Etiquette

☆ Profile Contents

Next Chapter: Our Reading Lists