✧┆Sleepover

It was a stormy late-afternoon night and Sunny was whisking away a bowl of batter joyfully. "This is Hitch's favorite sweet treat since Childhood! I can't wait to give these to him as a Thank you gift. He's going to be so happy, eek!"

Knock Knock

Sunny was confused, She didn't expect any visitors during the pouring-rain going on. She looked through the window near her door and it was none other than Pipp, Zipp, and Izzy. She opened the door immediately afterwards.

"Hey, Hope you don't mind us dropping by," Pipp said as she walked in, keeping her head held up high. "Pipp, Why do you need to bring so much luggage for an over-night trip?" Zipp groaned as she carried 5 filled bags worth of tiaras, clothing, blankets, and pillows. "Well, Dear sister. I need to update my Instahoove with all the cute pictures I'm gonna take at today's sleepover."

Sunny wanted to know more, "What sleepover?"

Izzy hopped inside and said, "TA DA! We planned to make a surprise sleepover at your place." Izzy opened her suitcase, "I have plenty of board games, snacks, and yarn to make some Friendship bracelets~"

"Well...That is really tempting and this was definitely a amazing surprise. But, I need to finish these Blueberry Muffins first."

"I can help! I'm an excellent baker if I do say so myself, " Izzy jumped. Pipp added, "Wake me up when you two are done, I need my beauty rest."

Zipp wondered, "Say, Who are those muffins for?"

Sunny smiled, "They're for Hitch!" Zipp looked very unimpressed, "Hitch is all right..."

Izzy lifted up her sleeping mask a little bit on the left side of her eye, "Yeah, only because he beat you in a race."

─────────────────────────

After the muffins were done, there was a whole dozen leftover. Izzy made plenty to spare and tickled Pipp awake. "Haha, Stop it!"

"So sorry about ruining your Sleep, Pipp, I didn't want you to miss out on the amazing muffins Sunny, Zipp, and I made. They are divine!" Izzy handed a cupcake using her magic from her horn. "Wow, I wish I had a fabulous horn like that," Pipp commented as she took a bite out of the Blueberry muffin.

"Thank you!" Izzy laughed as she took a whole huge bite out of her muffin.

Pipp raised her hoove, "Hey! Why don't we play: Never Have I ever? It's a huge trend going around Instahoove at the moment and it seems pretty cool."

Izzy said, "Ooh! Ooh! How do we play!?"

"Well..."

─────────────────────────

After Pipp explained, they all held a paper. One side said, "Never Have I ever" and the other one said, "I Have." Thus, they begun their little game.

Pipp asked, "All right, Who wants to ask the first question?"

Izzy waved her hooves, "ME! ME! ME! I call dibs!"

Sunny laughed. Zipp placed her hand out, "All right Izzy, The stage is all yours." Izzy huffed, "NeverHaveIEverRanAwayFromHome!" Everyone except Zipp faced their paper to the 'Never Have I Ever' option.

Izzy was curious, "Soooooo...Why did you run home?" Zipp answered, "I thought it would be a fun idea to take a little break from the castle but instead, I just received a whole unwanted search party and a snake bite on my butt."