Chapter Two

There were people coming and going on the bustling streets, Xiao Wenxing walked on the road watching the oncoming pedestrians, carefully keeping a distance from everyone.

  He knew that although he looked the same as these pedestrians on the outside, there was a huge difference inside.

  However, who are these people Alpha, Beta, and Omega?

  Trying to distinguish between the pedestrians on the road for a while, to no avail, Xiao Wenxing can only give up temporarily. He will slowly accumulate experience on this issue in the future. Today he has more important things.

  The more important thing for Xiao Wenxing is to solve his livelihood problem for a long time.

  After a few days of scavenging careers and a preliminary understanding of the world, Xiao Wenxing has long discovered that this world of technology is much higher than his world, and social welfare is exceptionally good.

  Not to mention that he can maintain his daily minimum living needs by picking up some bottles every day. It is to say that the small library he is currently living in is a public facility. The environment, the amount of books, and the road sections are not bad, but fundamentally. As far as the door is, no one can go in for a day.

  Although it may be that the people are simply not interested in these ancient paper books, but only if the material life is extremely rich, the people will dismiss such intimate public facilities.

  In the books about social systems that Xiao Wenxing read later, he found more accurately what he wanted to know. This is indeed a society with more advanced technology, higher productivity, and even better social welfare. In this world, not everyone has to work.

  The super-high social welfare allows some people who are lazy to work, do not need to go to work and will not starve to death, so it has spawned a large group, a group that can survive by receiving the minimum social security, and this group It accounts for 20% of the total population of this world.

  Xiao Wenxing was dumbfounded when he saw this information for the first time, but after reluctantly accepting it, he could only lament that this world is really rich and can raise so many people who don't have a job.

  But marveling and marveling, Xiao Wenxing didn't have any other ideas. After all, this subsistence allowance was given to their native people, and had nothing to do with him as an outsider. He was a black household.

  However, after picking up the bottle for a few days and having a little understanding of the world, Xiao Wenxing tried to find a simple job, but bumped into the wall one after another, because the first sentence of the person was that he needed a certificate of completion and his comprehensive evaluation during school. .

  People want academic qualifications, Xiao Wenxing can only touch his nose and slip away. Although he has academic qualifications, he is still in a top school, but the world does not recognize him.

  After successively looking for a convenience store salesperson, a security guard at the door, and even a cleaning staff, etc., the job with the lowest threshold, which is logically the lowest, Xiao Wenxing was completely desperate.

  Is it possible that people in this world need to look at their academic qualifications to wash every dish? Xiao Wenxing fell into philosophical thinking.

  After the job hunting road was completely locked, Xiao Wenxing could only try to find other ways out. Unfortunately, his way was very limited. He had no money. Apart from picking up a bottle for food and drink every day, the only valuable thing on his body was one. A dead cell phone, a watch, and clothes and shoes that I wear.

  You have to wear clothes and shoes. Mobile phones cannot be sold. As for the watch on your wrist, you can sell it. It's just a clock. It can't reveal much. But the question is, how much can this watch be sold for?

  If he was in his own world, he used his one-year year-end award to decorate the watch, even if he sold it, he could have a hundred or two hundred thousand yuan. It is definitely enough to solve the current problem, but he sells it in this world. , Is the money sold enough for him to rent a house for a few days?

  The reason why a luxury is a luxury comes from the recognition of its value. Once it is separated from the world that is recognized and sought after, it is just a piece of sophisticated and beautiful industrial products. This more technologically advanced world lacks good-looking products. Industrial products?

  Xiao Wenxing thought about it for a while, and found that the prospects were worrying.

  After all, as an ordinary accessory, it is really hard to say how much money this watch can sell, and it is also not so easy to find a buyer. Instead of tossing about it, it is better to pick up two more bottles a day.

  After desperately abandoning this plan, Xiao Wenxing seemed to be on a dead end again. Xiao Wenxing, who had no other way, could only continue reading with his head sullen.

  Finally, the effort paid off. After digging out his thoughts, Xiao Wenxing found that the lamp was dark.

  That is, the world does not have a household registration system similar to an ID card, or it is not so rigorous for ordinary Beta.

  As a Chinese, Xiao Wenxing has long been accustomed to the strict household registration system, so that he took it for granted that in this world with more advanced technology, it would be easier to find people’s details. Maybe he accidentally pressed a fingerprint. You will be found to be a black household.

  But in fact, this is a very peaceful world. War has been a long time ago. A more affluent social environment also makes people have higher requirements for privacy. Therefore, the kind of uniformity, each person has an ID number, can be There is no household registration system from birth to death.

  The only stricter identification screening in this world is when the gender of ABO is identified at birth. When the gender is established, Alpha and Omega will establish files, followed by a series of tracking and policy subsidies, but the most common number of Betas, There is no such treatment.

  Therefore, from the household registration alone, it is impossible to tell that he is not from this world.

  After understanding this, Xiao Wenxing's heart pounded, because he suddenly realized that maybe - he could also receive the minimum allowance!

  After coming up with this crazy idea, Xiao Wenxing went through all the books on Dibao and Social Security in this small library, and he became more confident in his heart.

  The application for the subsistence allowance in this world is very simple, and it can be obtained by an individual. As long as the person receives the subsistence allowance through an iris test to confirm that the person does not have a better-paid on-the-job social security, or to receive the subsistence allowance repeatedly.

  After Xiao Wenxing repeatedly confirmed all the procedures for receiving the subsistence allowance and all the notable details, he finally made up his mind to receive the subsistence allowance today.

  After all, he can't live by picking up waste forever. No matter how much he wanders, he can hardly maintain his cleanliness. What's even more desperate is that there are no homeless homeless people in this world.

  At that time, isn't it just pointing to the nose and telling everyone-he is suspicious!

  So in order to survive more securely, he must break the game.

  Xiao Wenxing took a deep breath and looked up to the destination of his trip, the municipal hall where he received the subsistence allowance.

  After a few minutes of construction in his heart, he walked in, consulted the staff inside with a smile, where to receive the subsistence allowance, and then searched all the way.

  Unexpectedly, the departments receiving the subsistence allowance are very lively. There are many people who come to receive the subsistence allowance. There are people of all ages, and there are even long queues.

  Xiao Wenxing received a copy of the application form to be filled at the entrance. After filling it out on one side, he took the filled application form and lined up quietly into the queue.

  Since knowing that there are many differences in the internal structure of people in this world, Xiao Wenxing has been careful to avoid getting too close to others, but this is a queue and there is no way. Xiao Wenxing, who was lined up between the front and back, hung his head slightly, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

  However, Xiao Wenxing's luck today is obviously not very good. The young man behind him is always looking left and right like ADHD. The application form was swung left and right by the other party. The sound never stopped.

  Suddenly, the other party seemed to have discovered something, he leaned over to the back of Xiao Wenxing's neck and sniffed, and said with a look of surprise: "Man, why are you still covering the pheromone? It's pretty tight."

  Xiao Wenxing Weiwei Turning to his side, looking back at him, he was silent for a moment: "Tell you a secret." The

  young man came over curiously, "What's the secret?"

  "I haven't bathed in six days."

  The young man's face was originally full of vitality. Man's expression split instantly, and he immediately took a step back. Unfortunately, he was in the queue, unable to retreat, almost moved, and there was a grievance from the horse behind.

  In the end, the young man could only try his best to maintain a half-arm distance from Xiao Wenxing, try not to be pushed forward by the people behind, and finally no longer cared about those who had nothing.

  Finally cleaned up, Xiao Wenxing's slender fingers flicked the application form in his hand, and his mood was obviously better.

  Although the team receiving the subsistence allowance is very long, the processing efficiency is very high. In less than half an hour, it was Xiao Wenxing's turn. Xiao Wenxing handed the application form to the counter and saw that the staff inside put the application form in an instrument I scanned it, and then manually entered some information. He picked up the application form with a laser code on it and handed it to Xiao Wenxing, saying: "Go to the back for the iris test."

  Xiao Wenxing took a deep breath and walked to the back of the instrument according to the instructions. , At this time the anxiety in his heart had reached the highest point, he knew that the most critical hurdle had come.

  But he tried hard to tell himself, don't panic, just measure the iris, he has already carefully verified in the biology book of this world before, the eyeball structure of this world is exactly the same as his own, there is no difference, there will be no problem.

  Xiao Wenxing used his utmost self-control, calmly walked to the test area of ​​the instrument, followed the instructions of the staff to get close to the instrument that looked like a large telescope, and looked inside.

  After only waiting for about two seconds, the instrument heard two confirmation sounds, and the staff took Xiao Wenxing’s application form without looking up, and stuffed it into the groove at the back of the instrument. When the application form was withdrawn again, There was another laser code on it, and the staff said: "Go to the back."

  Xiao Wenxing was relieved and took the application form with two laser codes and walked back. When Xiao Wenxing walked to the last counter, he took the staff to pass it. When I came here with a card and a bunch of keys, I was still in a daze.

  Actually, I got it so smoothly.

  It may be that Xiao Wenxing was stupefied and it was the first time to receive the minimum allowance, or to see the beauty of Xiao Wenxing, the staff who handed over the card and key explained two more sentences, "The minimum allowance is 2,000 stars per month, automatically In the card, because you checked the need to guarantee housing, the monthly rent of the guaranteed housing will be automatically deducted from the minimum guarantee amount. If you do not need the guaranteed housing in the future, you can apply for cancellation."

  The words of the staff made Xiao Wenxing regain his senses, and the card and the set of keys he held in his hand solved the survival mountain he had been pressing on his heart for the past few days. Xiao Wenxing couldn't help showing sincerity to the patient staff. "Thank you." I

  have to say, Xiao Wenxing looks good, and at this time he shows a sincere smile, it seems to light up the already handsome face, and the staff behind the counter can't help but shake his head. .

  After Xiao Wenxing thanked him, he turned and left. When the staff came back to his senses, he found that he had spilled some pheromones uncontrollably, and could not help but cough twice. Oops, it was a taste of heartbeat.

  It's a pity that at this time, a new person who came to receive the subsistence allowance was standing in front of him. He could only look at Xiao Wenxing's back with regret, and regretted that he had just not seized the opportunity to exchange contact information.

  ...

  ...

  No. 886, Building 32, Zixing Street Security Housing Zone.

  Xiao Wenxing found his residence according to the address on the small sign on the keychain.

  With excitement and anticipation, he opened the door with the key.

  As soon as he opened the door, Xiao Wenxing’s eyes lit up. Although he had learned that the government’s uniform housing for the subsistence allowances is more than 40 square meters, with one room, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom, but he saw this with his own eyes. A small house is much better than Xiao Wenxing imagined.

  There is no mess, on the contrary, this affordable housing is very tidy, the whole interior is decorated in white, concise without any cumbersome, full of sexual and cool design.

  What surprises Xiao Wenxing even more is that even if it looks so concise, the furniture inside is all available, even home appliances are provided, but most of the home appliances are embedded and decorated together with the house, I don’t know. Is it to prevent someone from taking home appliances?

  Home appliances with higher technological level, as well as the ultra-high space utilization rate and some hidden settings of this house, brought some troubles to Xiao Wenxing’s exploration, but the house itself is not big. After all the explorations are completed, we can figure out the roughness of some home appliances. Usage, time has only passed more than an hour.

  After exploring the house with great interest, Xiao Wenxing is satisfied. Since coming to this world, he has slept on a roadside bench for two days. Xiao Wenxing in the library rest area for four days is completely satisfied with this small house and can no longer be satisfied. NS.

  It can be said that this low-income housing of more than 40 square meters has brought Xiao Wenxing's sense of security and satisfaction, which surpassed all the houses he had ever lived in.

  People, you really know how to cherish them only when you lose them.

  Xiao Wenxing, who didn’t have enough money to travel by car, found this guaranteed housing for two hours and sat on the sofa to rest for a while, and then finally couldn’t bear the sweat and stickiness on his body anymore. He stood up and walked into the bathroom, ready to wash his absence Took a bath for six days.

  After not taking a bath for nearly a week, it is of course a comfortable thing to finally be able to take a hot bath, especially the shower equipment in this world also makes him very satisfied.

  But after taking a shower, Xiao Wenxing realized stiffly that he hadn't changed his clothes at all.

  Reluctantly, Xiao Wenxing, who was also a human being, could only put his clothes into the laundry appliances of this world like a metamorphosis.

  While waiting for the clothes to be washed and dried, Xiao Wenxing, who has been innocent and shivering around him, can only sigh, he is still poor.

  ......

  ......

  thoroughly settled down after, Xiao Wen Xing careful planning and a lot of their property.

  Now he has 2,000 sing coins that are issued every month for the minimum guarantee, deducting the monthly rent of 500 sing coins, and only 1,500 sing coins are really at his disposal.

  But don’t underestimate this thousand five-star coins. Before that, Xiao Wenxing's daily income from picking up bottles was only 3 to 4 star coins, and it was only about one hundred star coins a month. From one hundred to fifteen, his income was already A fifteen-fold leap forward, not to mention that he now has a place to live in.

  However, when Xiao Wenxing was excitedly preparing to use the thousand five-star coins to buy what he needed, he withered again.

  Because he found that although food and drink are not expensive in this world, to be precise, cheap food and drink are not expensive, but all entertainment products, electronic products, and even daily necessities are not very cheap.

  Among other things, he was going to buy a change of clothes, but found that the slightly more attractive ones were a set of hundreds of thousands of stars, and some brands could even reach tens of thousands. Xiao Wenxing stared at one of the signs that was in the shape of a gem, in the middle There is a snake-shaped "S" brand. Looking at the clothes on it that are very in line with my own taste, each piece is priced at tens of thousands of stars. I silently crossed this page and made a speech against the rich. " Who would buy it at such an expensive

  price ." At this time, Xiao Wenxing completely forgot that he had a few sets of clothes at this price in the closet on the earth.

  Xiao Wenxing had no choice. Poverty caused his standards to drop again and again. In the end, he even simply abandoned the clothes he wore when he went out and bought a set of pajamas worth one hundred stars. That suit, at home, wear that suit and pajamas in rounds.

  After buying pajamas, Xiao Wenxing bought daily necessities worth more than 100 stars, such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, paper towels, cups and other things, and also bought a blanket worth two hundred stars. After all these were bought, Xiao Wenxing found sadly that he Only one thousand and dozens of stars remain in his deposit, and this thousand stars will have to cover his consumption of food, drink, water and electricity for the next month.

  The subsistence allowance is worthy of the subsistence allowance. Sure enough, only the minimum guarantee is provided. I think that after receiving the subsistence allowance, he still wants to buy a terminal that everyone wears as soon as possible. If he has money, he can buy one in the sky. The skateboard flying around, also try the taste of heaven, it turns out that he is so naive.

  Everyone wears it in their hands. The terminals equivalent to mobile phones in this world are not cheap. The cheapest ones cost more than three thousand stars. The expensive ones are not capped. Even if he wants to buy the cheapest terminal, he will With a minimum income of 1,500 a month, you can save money and save for three months if you don’t buy other things.

  As for the flying skateboard, let alone the price of three to five thousand.

  Xiao Wenxing’s only fortunate thing at this time is that the world’s affordable housing is equipped with home appliances, there is a video player in the living room, and the bedroom table is equipped with something similar to a personal computer in this world. Both devices can be directly connected to the Internet. , He can only rely on these to buy everything he just bought online, otherwise he would not even be qualified to buy online in this world.

  After slumping for a while, Xiao Wenxing bought various fast foods with hundreds of stars online, and two boxes of orange-red drinks he had drunk. Well, now that he has money, he no longer has to eat bread, and now it’s like this. He can drink one bottle a day too, which is great.

  Thinking about Xiao Wenxing's spirits again, the whole person is not so lost, after all, his current life is indeed going in a good direction.

  However, after some expenses, when his star coins were only more than five hundred, Xiao Wenxing always felt as if he had forgotten something. After finally thinking about it for a long time, his inspiration flashed. By the way, pheromone!

  When queuing up earlier, the young man at the back leaned forward and sniffed him, and asked him in surprise how he covered the pheromone, which always made him a little concerned.

  Because he checked a lot of information about this world, he knew that people in this world rarely cover their pheromones, except for Omega, but Omega covers pheromones to prevent their pheromones from triggering Alpha or causing others to covet them.

  But what he obviously wanted to pretend was a plain Beta, but he didn't have any pheromone flavor. Didn't this deliberately cause others to suspect that he is an Omega? Omega itself is the most noticeable existence. He can be in this world. I just want to stick to it, and I don't want to attract the attention of others at all.

  It should be said that fortunately, he had gone to receive the minimum allowance before, and Omega would never go to such a place, so others were just surprised that he covered the pheromone taste, and didn't doubt in other directions?

  No, he must solve this problem, this loophole is too dangerous and fatal.

  Finally, after Xiao Wenxing's various searches, he found a solution that seemed feasible, and that was-pheromone perfume.

  No matter in which world, there are stinky people, and this world is the same. There are always some people who feel that their pheromone smells bad and covet other people’s pheromones. Therefore, the corresponding product is born. People who are dissatisfied can cover their pheromone and spray on pheromone perfume, so that they will have the pheromone they like.

  However, pheromone perfume is not a very popular thing in this world. My Alpha and the sought-after Omega are not used at all. These two pheromone perfumes are not produced at all. Only a few people in Beta will use it. use.

  After all, pheromone is a self-expression for people in this world. To cover their own pheromone and spray false pheromone, this is a manifestation of lack of confidence, and no matter what is fake, it is fake. Yes, when you are in love, when your partner is buried in your neck and confused by the false pheromone, your own pheromone can no longer cover up and spray your partner's face, so you are not afraid that your partner will wither. Drop it?

  So pheromone perfume in this world is a bit criticized like cosmetic surgery, but Xiao Wenxing doesn’t care about it at all. On the contrary, it’s like a treasure. This pheromone perfume is simply tailor-made for him, yes. After this, he no longer has to worry about being suspected of being a person in this world.

  Xiao Wenxing immediately searched for pheromone perfume on the shopping website, but he hesitated during the comparison. This is not because the price of pheromone perfume is also a bit expensive. Although it is expensive, it is a necessity, and the priority is better than buying this world. The terminal is even bigger, so you must buy it, but the smallest bottle is the cheapest.

  What really makes Xiao Wenxing hesitate is the evaluation under the perfume. No matter which perfume it is, there are various reviews. There are some who like it, and some say that it smells bad, and the taste is so dizzy. Buy it and spray it. Once it was left unused.

  Although Xiao Wenxing didn't use perfume very much before, he also knew that perfume is a thing, one person feels it, and if he buys something inappropriate, it really makes people feel uncomfortable and he can't do anything else, and he himself is a rather dizzy one. People, so of course I don’t want to buy inappropriate perfume.

  After all, he is now a poor man, and there is no commentary on the kind of capital that he bought and left idle when he didn't like it.

  After much consideration, Xiao Wenxing finally decided not to buy perfume online. Tomorrow he took the time to find a physical store, where he actually experienced it before buying it.

  ...

  ... the

  next day.

  The largest and most prosperous business district in the city, Xiao Wenxing, who drew a simple route with pen and paper, and spent 5 stars on the road, finally arrived at his destination.

  He looked up at the magnificent and magnificent tall shopping mall in front of him, and couldn't help sighing that it was indeed the most prosperous business district, and its aura was different.

  Xiao Wenxing didn't delay too much, took out the road map drawn on paper, and meditated on Area C on the 11th floor, before he was ready to enter the mall.

  However, when Xiao Wenxing was about to enter the gate of the mall, there was a sudden agitation behind him, he couldn't help turning around, and then he was shocked.

  I saw several speed cars descended on the open space in front of the mall, and then the speed cars turned on, and inside came out a row of tall figures dressed in suits and bodyguards.

  After they came out, they surrounded a car in the middle, and then the door of that car was opened, and a slender leg stretched out inside, and black leather shoes that were not stained with dust lightly stepped on the ground. Then, one of them was dressed in black. The figure in the suit, with his head slightly lowered, got out of the car door.

  When the person in the car raised his head, Xiao Wenxing's breathing paused, not because the opponent looks as good as a star, but because the opponent's eyes and aura.

  The dark eyes clearly didn't show any expression, but they were inexplicably sound-silencing, and the aura on the opponent's body, in addition to freezing people, made Xiao Wenxing suddenly have a kind of tall opponent. Slender figure, the illusion of infinite height.

  Xiao Wenxing couldn't help swallowing his saliva. Is this the Alpha in the rumor? What a powerful sense of existence!

  It doesn't look easy to mess with.

  Seeing the other party coming towards the gate of the mall under the support of a group of bodyguards, Xiao Wenxing hurriedly stepped into the mall and walked away from the rioting crowd. He remembered the survival key points he summarized and saw Alpha hiding away.

  Xiao Wenxing didn’t see the tumultuous crowd behind him, watching how eager the figure surrounded by the bodyguards, and a few of them couldn’t help but want to get closer. When he walked within ten steps of the opponent, he was stopped by the bodyguard beside the man.