Chapter 4: Meeting Kai

Soo I just realised something, I don't have songs for every vibe or scene I wanna create in each chapter. When I don't have a particular song I want you to listen to, I'll just put in some random suggestions that I think are rlly good and deserve some more listens. Probably not TXT bc I'm assuming anyone reading this is alr a MOA and stream all TXT songs! If I don't have a song, I'll just put a heart next to the Songs bit ~Thx

💚Songs💚

Why Why Why - iKON (rlly amazing, i wanna be an ikonik but idk if i have the time to lol)

Daisy - PENTAGON (ik i alr mentioned this but its soo underrated like yyyyyyyy its literally a masterpiece, and im not even a universe)

Candy - TWICE (recently released - superrrr good!! all eng)

You Never Know - BLACKPINK (Amazing, I feel like it rlly expresses every idol's pov)

Lazy - Woosung, Reddy (I actually just figured it out when I was writing this lol, my playlist finished so Spotify just chose a random song and it turned out rlly rlly good!!)

💚💚💚

Yeonjun POV:

Beomgyu's words pierced him, more because he knew it was the sad truth.

He knew the sad truth was that he'd ruined his chance before. He watched as Beomgyu ran into the red-haired waiter's arms.

Taehyun, that was his name.

The Taehyun-boy shot a glare at him, before bringing Beomgyu away to do some café stuff or whatever. Yeonjun scoffed. He followed them out, but was stopped by a taller brunette. He looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Huening Kai?!" he cried in shock. "I haven't seen you in so long! How've you been?"

The younger boy smiled at him, before shaking his head as if remembering what he was here for. "Stop hyung. You could've seen me earlier. You could've stayed in contact with us. Why didn't you?" he asked. 

Yeonjun blinked, he hadn't been expecting that. "I-I'm sorry."

Kai sighed, "It's fine I guess. Don't go after Beomgyu again though." he warned.

"Why not?"

"You heard him, he's not yours."

"And what? He's yours?" Yeonjun joked. His face was shocked when Kai remained silent, looking at him seriously. "You're joking?" 

Kai remained silent.

"How long have you liked him?" Yeonjun said, desperate to not have a one-sided conversation.

"Since I knew him." he replied.

"What? No way! You were 9 when you knew him!" 

"I didn't realise it then."

"When'd you figure out?"

"Just before you left, when I was 13"

"So you want me to stop trying to make him mine because you like him?"

"Yes"

"No, I won't because you might like him, but I love him"

"Really you love him? I wouldn't say you love him"

"Why? Why not?" Yeonjun said, started to get mad.

"You hurt him. Cheated on him, then left him without a single word. Do you know how hurt he was? He didn't leave his room for two days, and didn't come to school for a whole week. When I finally saw him, he was so sad, quiet unlike usual. He didn't smile for a while. He said he cried so much when you left, to the point he couldn't breathe. People don't usually do that to someone they love"

Yeonjun was silent.

Kai's words pierced him deeply

Was Beomgyu really that sad when I left?

There's no way.

💚💚💚

Hi, I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'll try update pretty soon!!

Btw who's seen TWICE's album - Formula of Love: O+T=<3????

ITS SOO GOOD AND SANA LOOKS AMAZING IN SCIENTIST MV I MEAN THEY ALL DO BUT WOWWWW (shes not my bias - Tzuyu is, but wowww) and the B sides omg soo good

And Frost's Special Performance??? Uuurgh their talent like wowwwwwww!!! Their facial expressions and the lighting was soo cool!! TXT has the best performances and stages and choreo, fight me!

I definitely don't regret being a multistanner! The amount of releases this week tho like woww im in the best fandoms!

~Stay safe and Stream all the new releases!~