Chapter 12: Memory lane

💔Songs💔

10 Things I Hate About You - Leah Kate (I tried making a list of things I hated abt someone that hurt me to try get over them. It didn't work. I ended up feeling bad.)

Be In Love - ITZY (Idk, I just feel it fits like the end part. AND ONE OF MY FAVE ITZY SONGS, JUST PERFECT)

Idk if I said this alr, but I've decided that if the writing is in bold then that means it's an Author's Note, and if it's in italics then the things is in the character's head (imagination, thoughts, flashbacks etc.)

I just thought that would make it easier, thanks! :)

💔💔💔

Yeonjun's POV:

Yeonjun glanced at the clock.

He re adjusted his position on the couch, and tried to focus on the drama he was watching, but kept glancing at the clock.

He couldn't wait for 3.

He decided that this was extremely unproductive. So he left the house.

It was still 2:15, but he thought he could get a present for Beomgyu first, and then go to his house.

Yeonjun walked into a shop, wondering if Beomgyu still liked teddy bears. After browsing for a while, he came out, a giant teddy bear almost as tall as Taehyun in his hands.

 After browsing for a while, he came out, a giant teddy bear almost as tall as Taehyun in his hands

💔💔💔

Yeonjun loitered before the door, wondering how it was that he was in front of the-boy-he'd-left-two-years-ago's house for the second time this week. Not to mention that same guy was also the boy he was in love with.

He was lucky.

But also, not. What on earth was Beomgyu doing that was so important that he could just leave Yeonjun standing outside looking like a loser?

After he'd pressed the doorbell two times, too. It'd been, what, 5 minutes already?

Yeonjun sighed, and whipped out his phone.

My Baby 🧸

Hey, where ru???

I'm in front of ur house!!

w-wat?

oh right

um hang on

im still kinda busy, ill be there soon

How soon??

Mb like 5-10 mins?