chapter 20: tyunning?

🍯 Songs 🍯

California Gurls - Katy Perry (bro such an iconic song i remember doing just dance to it, it was like one of my first just dance copies)

Holiday Party - Weeekly (Such a happy vibe)

🍯🍯🍯

Beomgyu's POV

"So, guess what I found out?" Beomgyu giggled. The taller rolled his eyes.

"What on earth are you on about now?" Kai voiced, sounding exasperated but in reality curious. 

The two of them were bundled on the couch, sipping drinks and eating whatever they'd found in Kai's fridge.

"Apparently, you like someone." Beomgyu said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, god, no. Who told you that?" 

"I don't hear a denial." Beomgyu teased.

"Shut up, I don't like anyone." Kai aggressively bit into his cookie, glaring at Beomgyu as he did.

Beomgyu simply laughed, Kai's 'threat' more of an amusement. "I'm inviting him over." He declared.

"No, don't you dare!" Kai screamed. He took a breath and regained his composure. "Taehyun likes you anyways."

Beomgyu fell silent and Kai stared into space, realising his mistake. "Shit, you never said it was Taehyun, did you?" 

The younger male let out a scream and stuffed his face into the nearest pillow.

"Hey, hey, Kai. It's alright. I already knew. And, y'know, Taehyun doesn't like me. If he does, then he's stupid, dumb and blind. How could he possibly like me when there's a whole gorgeous idiot like you around him all the time?"

Kai looked up from the pillow and offered him a small smile. "Thanks. Let's just, forget about Taehyun for now, yeah?" 

Beomgyu got up and put their plates away. "Wanna play Just Dance?" he suggested.

The younger agreed and set it up. For the next hour or so, the two danced their hearts out, taking breaks only for small snack runs.

🍯🍯🍯

Kai and Beomgyu lay on the couch, panting heavily and gulping down water.

The minute they made eye contact, they broke apart in giggles. The joyous noise was rudely interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Kai stood up and brushed a hand through his hair, attempting to make himself presentable.

He opened the door and stood in silence, staring at the guy for a brief second.

"Taehyun." Kai uttered, the surprise in his voice evident. Although Beomgyu couldn't see his face, he saw his back straighten and he just knew Kai was wearing that hopeful smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey Kai, I'm looking for Beomgyu." The shorter stood on his tip-toes and leaned from side to side, hoping to catch a glimpse of whatever Kai was hiding inside. 

Beomgyu saw the younger's back slump the tiniest bit, but he knew the smile never faded. "Oh."

Beomgyu frowned, as much as he'd wanted to talk to his friend, he knew he should let them be. He stood up and joined Kai at the door. "Actually, I was just leaving. You should stay though, Hyun. I'm sure Kai will make you coffee." He left with a wink, the two of them interpreting it differently. 

As Beomgyu walked towards the lift, he heard Kai invite Taehyun inside and he smiled. His plan had worked. 

Cupid, who?

🍯🍯🍯

sorry guys this was such a short part

mores coming tho :)

itll get exciting soon 

also yall theres an sm audition happening near me and i wannna go sooooooo baddddddddddd

aaah

but the dance is freestlye and god idk if ill be able to do that

also its on the same day my sisters friend has a party and thatll make it hard for my parents to do drop offs (bc my things in the city whihc is kinda far)

but anyways wish me luck (to get to go and actually make it)