Chapter 7: Oops...

💙Songs💙 (I don't even remember which songs I've already recommended, so if they repeat, sorry, that just means they're really good!)

PS5 - SALEM ILESE ft YEONJUN, TAEHYUN (soooo good, pls listen!!)

10 Months - ENHYPEN

Not for Sale - ENHYPEN (AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!)

Whistle - BLACKPINK (Iconic from debut!!)

Why Why Why - iKON (JUST AMAZING, I WAS ADDICTED FOR SO LONG!)

Winter Falls - STRAY KIDS (not xmas, but I listen to it like daily)

💙💙💙

Beomgyu's POV

Beomgyu lay on his bed, staring at the bedroom ceiling without moving a muscle.

Although he hadn't moved in a while, his mind was working overtime. The main thing he thought about?

Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was so confusing. He left him, and then he came back all of a sudden and acts all mad at him all the time. He wasn't like that before, was he?

Why was he like that now? Was he jealous? Why would he be jealous? 

No, Beomgyu, you're just overthinking everything. He's probably just jetlagged and got annoyed easily.

Why would he be annoyed from Beomgyu kissing Taehyun though? And why would he lock them in a room together?

He was really weird...

"CHOI BEOMGYU!!!! This is the last time I'm calling you, get up!" an annoying voice screeched.

Beomgyu sat up, rolling his eyes. He hastily combed through his hair with his hands and went downstairs. 

"You have no respect, where's the Hyung?" he scoffed as he grabbed the cookie on the table and followed Kai out the door.

"Does it matter? You have no idea how long I was waiting for you to come down, you're so slow!" the taller objected.

"You have no idea how much I was stressing upstairs, my life makes no sense!" Beomgyu countered.

"Guys, just get in! Beomgyu, we're late, Kai's gonna be late too," a feminine interrupted said through the car's rolled up window.

"Oh, Minjeong! You're here!" Beomgyu said smiling at her and entering the front seat next to her.

"Yeah, I've been here for a while," she said, rolling her eyes with a small smile as the car started. "Oooh, what flavour is that?" she asked, nodding at his cookie.

"Hyung, I got that for you, not her!! She already ate!" Kai whined.

"Don't worry, Kai, we can share. It's choc-chip, want some?" he asked.

She opened her mouth in response, and he fed her some. Kai rolled his eyes in the back, coughing the word 'couples', which the two just ignored.

After a while of Beomgyu and Winter chatting and Kai scrolling on his phone, Winter pulled up at a school. "We're here, Kai," Winter called out to him. Kai grabbed his bag and left the car, waving goodbye. Winter continued driving and in a few minutes they were at their café.

The two got out of the car and went inside, meeting with their boss first.

"Wow, did you two decide to match or something? Couple outfits? That's cute," their boss, Kim Seok Jin said.