Chapter 1: The past life

My name was Lilly Martin but as I was walking back from a restaurant I was hit by a car and died on impact.

It hurt like hell for the first three seconds until I felt numb, I slowly opened my eyes confused and saw a light shadow in the distance i looked around and saw nothing but darkness and the shadow I start to close my eyes when I hear a voice...

。o°✥✤✣ 。o°✥✤✣ ✣✤✥°o。 ✣✤✥°o。 ✣✤✥°o。

2 HOURS BEFORE:

It was 6 pm and I was starving I was a 15 year old girl, who lived off by herself in a stolen car. I drove to a restaurant in the middle Of New York City, and got out and walked in.

I didn't have much money so I could only get a side, but anything was better then nothing. On my way in I saw a guy walk into an alleyway I quickly followed him and he turned around hearing me step on a piece of plastic and a crunching sound went off.

He gives me a smirk, "well what can I do for you honey?" He questions in a seductive tone.

I give him my own smirk walk up to him, shove him against the brick wall harsh enough to knock him out.

I quickly dig through his pockets grab his wallet and take all his money out shove it into my pocket and walk out of the alleyway up to the restaurant entrance.
✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。

After a nice meal, I head out and start walking back to 'my' car. I look up hearing tires squeak and bright car headlights facing right towards me. Right before I was able to jump away I feel the car hit me. I cried out in pain, then everything went black.

✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。

I slowly opened my eyes confused and saw a light shadow in the distance i looked around and saw nothing but darkness and the shadow I start to close my eyes when I hear a voice...

I open my eyes wider and see a light shadow but still dark figure. The figure starts to speak, "your awake." It sounded like a man voice.

"That obvious huh?" I retort sarcastically without meaning to.

The voice starts to chuckle, "Welcome Lilly Martin." The voice said casually.

"How do you know who I am?" I question.

"I've been keeping an eye on you. You are quite unique, so I'm giving you two options." He says getting right into it.

I nod for him to continue. "You could officially die, or you could be reborn as someone new. You'll get a restart but there will be some effects." He says confidently.

"Like what?" I ask

"Well, you will be gifted with powers as a witch, you will reborn into a place with a war but you will fight." He speaks.

"Well what's this new reality I'll be reborn into?" I ask slowly.

"The originals." He says with a smirk. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"I'm sure." I say boldly then the shadow disappears and then I feel my neck snap to the side.

✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。✣✤✥°o。

I slowly peel open my eyes for a second time and look around.

I look around to see that I'm in a teenage girls bedroom.