chapter 4

Rindou continues to upset me months later, and no, I did not resign from his company.

"Hey Y/n, they heard you have a relationship with the chairman, is that true?"Mika ask as she chewed her steak.

"Of course not," I said, "I already have children and don't want to get into another relationship."

We're in the midst of gadering all of Japan's businesses. I'm the one who's been designated as the event's MC, and I'm dressed simply in a feminine suit.

The event began after a few minutes of waiting.

"Please join me in congratulating Japan's newest successful businessman.In Asia, he is recognized for being a dynamic and well-liked gentleman."
As I previously stated
"Chairman Rindou Haitaini with his business partner Ms.Kelekia Hotto," I said as I stepped back to make room for them

Ms. Kelekia has her hands wrapped around Rindou's arm. Rindou's and my gazes briefly connected, but he quickly shifted his gaze to Ms.Kelekia.

"Hello, Ms.L/n.Are you all right?Do you have a light complexion?Are you feeling under the weather?"Mia enquires

"No, I'm fine... Don't worry, we'll just finish the event "I responded

"Ammmh, Mis, can we switch places? My voice chord appears to be damaged "As a result of what I stated, she agreed, and we exchanged.

I can see how Rindou smile,they really are a good couple,They suit each other.Both elegant and successful in life.

I can't truly lie to myself .I'm still into him.No matter how many times I deny my love for him.I still have feelings for him.

"They go well together," I said, tears welling up in my eyes.I really hate this kind of feeling.

He didn't even bother to look in my direction for a second, how could he? He's very ruthless

"Ms.L/n,I think you really need to go home.Do you want me to bring you home?"Chifuyu suggested

"Y-yes please"I said and wipe my tears.

We left the event and got home.

"Hey, I'm sure you adore him. I know we're not related by blood, but I've known you since birth Y/n, so don't lie to me." He hold my hands

"I'm okay Nii san"I smile.

"Hayst,you always say that.Just tell me,do you still love him?"He ask again

"Yes... I'm sorry,I can't forget him"I said and hide my face on his chest.

"Shhh, don't worry.Nii San will always be here,okay? Everything will be alright"Chifuyu said as he stroke my hair.

                                  •••

"Y/n,where did you go that time?Why didn't you tell me that you're sick?"I give him a chilly stare

"I don't know"I replied.I'm am so tired of crying all night and I have no strength to talk.

"Are you all right now?"He's about to put his hand on my brow.

I slap his hand and say  "Please don't touch me, sir, as some of the staff may misunderstand.Thank you for your concern; nevertheless, I'm fine now."

"What's the problem, y/n?" Are you attempting to avoid—

"Sir, I must forward this to the first department."

"I'm leaving, sir," I said as I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and hugged me.

"What's the matter, y/n?"On my ears, he whispered

"Sir, please get off me... Please," I pleaded quietly, but he ignored me and buried his face in my neck..

"Are you mad at me?"he ask

"No sir, just let off of me," I said as I tried to push him away.

"Sir, don't make things difficult for me.please let go off me before someone catch us—

"Rindou, I'm calling you many times—oh Y/n"I push him immediately away from me and fix my self

"I-I'm sorry Sir.Ran"I bowed and took the folder and left.