Chapter 1

Rindou x y/n

We've been separated for six years. That night was one I will never forget.
Even though Rindou and I already broke up, that night that we shared together was a wonderful night for me, and I don't regret it.
I used to love him, but not anymore...
I am presently living happily with my two children, and yes they are the fruits of that night.

I'm still grateful to him for giving me my two angels.
I'm currently working as a secretary to the vice president of the golden firm, which is well-known in Asia for its jeweleries and high-end clothing.

"Are you going home early, mama?" Sakura inquires as she wraps her arms around my legs.

"I can't guarantee baby, but mother will go get something for the two of you... don't worry," I said making them smile.

They're adorable, and despite the fact that they're females, they look exactly like their father.

Their purple drowsy eyes, pointy sharp nose, and kissable pink lips are a match made in heaven. Sakura has my disposition; she is upbeat and has a lovely grin. Miharu, Sakura's younger twin, adopted Rindou's mentality, constantly wanting to be by her sister's side, just like Rindou. She doesn't want anyone, except me, around her sister. She despises her father, believing Rindou left us because of someone... Yes, that is correct, but it no longer bothers me.

"Bye bye mama!"They're waving their hands, so I'm waving mine as well.

                                •••

"Hey,Ms.L/n. Are you up to date on the latest news? This company's chairman will pay us a visit these month. isn't you and  the vice president going to be the ones to greet them?" a coworker ask

"Ahhh,no... Mr.Misuki and Mr.Hayato will be the ones to meet them.By the way, I'll excuse my self because I have something important to do"Before departing,I bowed.

I've been with this company for about four years, and they treat me well and pay me enough to feed my family.

"I heard that you will be promoted as secretary  of the chairman, Ms.L/n.You're in luck since you'll be meeting the chairman these  month"Because of what Mr. Hayato, the vice president, stated, I almost choked on my own spit.

"I don't believe in humor, and I hope you don't either," I responded.

"Please accept my apologies...Ammh, if you're not too busy, could you make me a cup of tea?"He looks at me from head to toes, as if he's studying my entire body.

"Sure," I responded, swallowing my own spit, he's a lunatic.

I'm not sure why, but I'm hoping for that promotion.

I walked out of his office to get some tea.
"Could you please join me for lunch, Ms.L/n?
I urgently require your assistance with my reports.
My cat ate some of my report, which I had worked on for a week and had to turn in tomorrow "Mika inquires, looking at me like a puppy

Without a doubt,I respond"You are welcome to come to my house and we will work on it together."

"Thank you," she said, winking at me before exiting the room. "I'll treat you to some Ramen tomorrow."

                               •••

"Who's that, Mama?" Sakura inquires, her gaze falling on my coworker.

Mika greeted the children with a smile and said, "I'm Mika, nice to meet you kids."

"Nice to meet you as well, nee san," Sakura said courteously.

"It's not pleasant to meet you; who told you that you could speak with my sister and be with my mother—"

"Miharu, please don't say things like that.She's older than you.Show some respect" Sakura puts her hand over Miharu's lips.

As she took her hand away from Miharu's mouth, Sakura continued, "Apologize."

"No, I don't want to," she said, rolling her eyes and leaving us speechless

"I'm sorry Mika chan, please sit down...just wait here,I will just talk with Miharu"I smile before leaving her with Sakura.

                                  •••

"You do realize, Miharu, that you didn't respect the lady, right?" While holding my daughter's shoulders, I added, "I want you to apologize to her."

"No, she isn't deserving of my apologies—"

"Miharu! You're acting like a impolite kid... If you don't apologize to that lady, I'm not going to talk to you or kiss your cheeks." I'm ready to leave, but I feel like someone is hugging my legs.

"Mama, I'm sorry...I will be a good girl next time"I look down and saw Miharu crying.

I give her a hug and explain, "I'm sad because you won't own your mistake. I don't want you to become rude, okay? So, could you please apologize now?"

"Will it make you happy if I apologize to her?"Even her sobs are adorable.

"Yes, it will bring us all joy and you really have to apologize to her,because you have to respect the older ones" I say as I kiss her cheeks and lead her to Mika.

Miharu looked down and whispered, "I'm sorry onee san."

"No, it's all right, baby," Mika murmured as she hugged Miharu.

"Miharu and Sakura, come here," I say, and they approach me.

"Here,go to your room and play"I said after handing them the foods and things that I bought for them earlier.

                                      •••
"Your daughters are adorable, Ms.L/n... You've done a fantastic job raising children "While typing on the computer, Mika stated

"Call me Y/n for the time being, by the way...thank you," I said.

"Hai,Y/n san," she says with a bright smile as she looks at me.

I told her she could sleep over after we finished the rest of the report papers.