chapter 5: finale

"Good morning, sir," my coworker and I said as Rindou walked past us.

After he gone, I lean against the wall again.

"Y/n!"

When someone grabs my hand and hugs me tightly, my eyes wiwiden
"What the—I'm leaving right now," Mika, Mia, Luna, and Marites exclaimed.

"Are you avoiding me, Y/n?"When I recognized his voice, I tried to push him away.

No way, he just hugged me in front of a crowd of people.What if they got it wrong?

"A-are you nuts, S-sir, let off of me" I tried again to push him, but his body is as hard as a stone.

"Sir—

"Please tell me what's wrong," he said quietly.

"Y-yes, I'll tell you, but not here," I expected him to let me go, but he lugged me about like a sack of rice.

"Are you insane, please put me down!" I screamed, but when I observed the eyes staring at Rindou and me, I gave up.

He couldn't have done it.How could he?

                                •••

"Hey, tell me what's wrong—"

"Are you insane!What makes you think to do it in front of so many people?!You can just sit here and wait for me!"I yelled.I'm so pissed these days that I want to rip his hair out.

"Because you won't tell me what's wrong, and you didn't talk to me these past few days" he said pouting like a child.

"I am jealous,are you happy now?"He merely looks at me with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Why?"he ask

"That event...You didn't look at me that time, and your smile with Ms.Kelekia was so pleasant."I say and avoid his gaze

"I'm finished, and I'm leaving."I'm going to walk by when he speaks up.

"Are you still in love with me?" I come to a halt and glance down.

"Yes, but I think...You already love someone," I said as I continued walking, but I was greeted by an embrace from behind.

I can feel his warm breath on my skin.

"What if that someone is you?" My eyes widened, and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"How about Ms—?"I can feel the water on my face as I say

"You silly woman, she's my cousin."he chuckled

"Ahe, I-I'm leaving—"

"Mrs.Haitani, where are you going?" he asks as he bites my ears, making me flinch.

"Let us be a happy family together, we can have another baby here,"he said quietly.

"Idiot!"He laughs as I shove him away.

"Let's go home now," he replied, taking your hand in his.

You simply gaze down as you make your way to the building's exit.                   

[AFTER 3 YEARS]

Rindou and I have been married for almost three years, and we now have six children.

Sakura and Miharu are now eight years old, and the third child is two.We have a one-year-old baby, twin boys who are months old, and I'm expecting a baby girl.(Yes, I'm 2 weeks pregnant)

"Wifey, would you like some pudding?"Rindou inquires, his head resting on my thighs.

"Yes please,by the way.Are you really sure that Ms.Kelekia and Ran can handle a 6 childrens.Can we just take our—

"Do you want that child to be a twin?"he tease

"Are you insane,giving birth is not a joke Rindo—

"My name is not Rindou"he said pouting

"Shesh, I'm not sure if I'm your wife or your baby sitter," I said, kissing his lips and making him smile. He pulled my head back and he kissed me again.

Before departing to fetch me pudding, he stated, "I love you"

[AFTER 2 YEARS]

"Wifey,I love you!"he exclaimed

"Shit, he's such a child," I thought to myself.

When I returned to work with him, he told me to just resign, but I will still have to accompany him and as a result, I've chosen to continue on as his secretary so that I can accompany him everywhere he goes.

I decided to do an implant because if I didn't, I'd still be pregnant.

My coworkers continue to treat me the same way.Mr.Hayato stopped from looking at me,even for once and I am glad for that.

I did warned him,if he touch one of the employees again.His position will disappear like a bubble.

                                •••

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"Rindou inquires as he gazes at the moon,while hugging me from behind

"Yes, it is," I say as he embraces me from behind.

"Mrs.Y/n Haitaini, you are everything to me.My life revolves around you and our children "I felt his warm breath on my skin as he said this and buried his face in my neck