CHAPTER 3

Authors Note: sorry this chapters late but I had some exams at school which took away my free time anyway hope you like this chapter

******

:

As we finished watching Insurgent, I remembered that I had to be home by 5:00 p.m.

Dang it, Daniela is going to kill me, it's 6:00 p.m.

"Guys, we got to get going" I said sheepishly.

"Why..?" Chloe asked confused as I was staring at my phone "Daniela is going to be mad I was suppose to be there at 5:00pm but its 6, sooo we should get going, I'm sorry it wasn't the best present" I said looking down. I could see Chloe smile and she just nodded her head
"It's OK.. anyway I think I should get going so I can pack up and get ready to leave to NEBRASKA!" she said excited.

I knew how much she wanted to go but I would truly miss her. What am I going to be doing if I'm a loner guess I will skip lunch and hang out in the media center.
"Lilia I need to get going it was a nice movie and Chloe just have hope that everything is going to be fine" Zia said.
That's when I noticed 'it' again it was a mist of light that touched her surrounding
'WTH' is this what people call aura?
I turn for a few seconds to help Chloe up and when I was going to turn back to say goodbye to Zia she was gone, yeah you would say I'm going nuts but theirs something strange about this new girl Zia.

I was walking back home when I saw 3 other cars next to Daniela's old crusty car within a few seconds 5 men where coming out of the house toward the car dressed in a black suit wearing dark sunglasses. It reminded me of the security my mother had once payed for so they could take me England for a special coding program. I stood there for a while expecting the unexpected is this gonna be a scene from Men in Black?
One of the men saw me and grinned as he entered the car.
Creepy...
I stared for a while before entering the house, as I turned the knob and opened the door I saw Daniela holding what seemed to be some important documents. They were in an orange envelope that screams important to me, don't judge.

"Hey Lilia...I thought you were going to go with Chloe to the mall?" she whispered.
I looked at her weirdly it's 6:00 pm why isn't she yelling at me for being late? Why is she acting so strange? I didn't even answer her question but I responded.

"Why were these random "Dudes" in our house and why are you hiding those paper and please tell me WHY HAVE YOU BEEN ACTING SO STRANGE?" I exclaimed. She stared rocking back and forth with her heels "Well,they came here because.. I was planning to..have some security...for the house since their was a fire a few days ago.. I thought that maybe we should hire se-curity "she answered.

Great security!....she didn't even tell me why she is hiding those papers I guess it's not important.

Next chapter will be posted completed by next week (don't forget to vote) =^-^=