CHAPTER 5

나비 :

* * Next day (Sunday) * *

Daniela left in a hurry forgetting to close the door.

"Lilia, don't open the door to anyone. I'll be back by 8:00pm!" she yelled.

Of course I wasn't going to open the door... Did she forget I was 14?

I walked down the steps when it hit me.

I need to stalk her.

Yeah, she won't give me answers so I'll have to find the answer. I got my keys and before I left, I eyed the family picture, walking slowly toward it. I shut my eyes

MomDad I'll be back

That's when it hit me.

**Flashback 8 years ago**
I was around the age of 6, curious and happy.

"Hey Pa, I'm going to little Jack's with some friends, I'll be back!" Daniela said going out the door. Daddy eyed me and a grin spread through his face.

"Lilly, are you ready to play detective?" He said smiling.

Every time Daniela went out, Me and Daddy would go and spy on her.

"Yes I'm ready!" I said, running upstairs to grab my notebook and my favorite blue crayon. As I came down the stairs running, I saw my dad take a fake mustache and apply on his face. He went up to mom.

"Mrs. Valeria Garcia, how do I look?" he said posing.

"You look like a handsome detective, Mr. Daniel Garcia!" she said giggling.

"Daddy, I'm ready let's go!" I said excited.

"Take care, little Lilly!" Mommy said.

"Let's go Lilly." he said hugging me.

* * * Flashback Over * * * *

And that's when I remembered I was forgetting something,as I ran upstairs looking for my notebook and my favorite blue crayon I took it with me. I left Smiling.

~~~~~

Hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote or commentbye '-'

Editor's note: Edited 9/11: wow so long

Dedicated to Jakie