The end of the old life but the start of a new one.

Day 1

Today was the first day that the demon king was defeated.

Everyone felt weird. Like you've were told that almost all your comrades were killed during this battle. What other thing can you do other than pray for the best for them. Others were still unconscious. Everyone was praying and those who were trying anything to save lives for those who were injured. Some died on their hospital bed. Thankfully they died with pride and don't have any regrets.

Everyone learned on how to not look back the past in remorse but instead with hope and pride.

Day ???

Everyone doesn't care about how many days it has been. Instead today was the day everyone was informed that Tanjiro Kamado has been recovered. Everyone and I mean everyone visited Tanjiro his hospital room was crowded with many people.

Even the dead was there.

Everyone smiled, laughed, in joy. They all thank Tanjiro Kamado for his bravery and for helping on defeating Muzan. Everyone was happy.

Day?
Years.

Years has past. Giyū wrote a journal about his whole life. And gave it to his kid. As a present before his death. He asked for a special request to make his burial right next to Shinobu Kochou. The love of his life. And no one else. Sanemi Shinazugawa knew Giyuu was going to die first. So he made sure that his grave will be right next to Shinobu Kochou.

After giyuu's death he'll be next. Then the rest of the slayers will die. But peacefully.

Giyuu Tomioka Dead. Age 25. Last words: unknown. But died with a smile.

Years has past. No centuries has past. Demons no longer exist. Just hopefully they were reborn nothing but as humans. Living happily. Living better. Uppermoon 6 her and her brother both having the best time of their lives. Uppermoon 5 and 4 both living peacefully. Uppermoon 3 Akaza. Or shall I say Hakuji. Is living peacefully and happily. He and his soon to be wife both about to be married. Uppermoon 2 is in a bit of trouble but is getting the help he needs and is learning emotions for the first time. Uppermoon 1 him and his brother now both reborn instead of living full of jealousy instead he lives with being proud for others. Even though Yoriichi may be stronger than Kokushibou. Doesn't mean anything. Kokushibou will always find a way to help Yoriichi and to be a big brother to him. Nakime is living just fine doing hobbies she likes doing she finds a liking into music.
All these demons doesn't know a single thing about their past. Or do they?

Everyone are all reincarnated and are doing the things they all wanted to do in their past lives and doing the things they couldn't do in their last life but they made sure to do what they wanted.

That's what I hope for

I hope to see you again.

The end

Thank you for reading.

-Giyuu Tomioka

"Older Sister! That was an amazing story! I hope to be as brave as them when I'm older! Just like those demon slayers!"

"Aw, Giichi you don't need to brave when you're older. Because you're already brave when you're just as young just like right now!"

"Oh I love seeing this life. I hope for the very best for myself. I should get going. Come over here Shinobu. We should get going"

"Okay! Tomioka- San! Let's get going and hopefully we'll see eachother again in this life."

"Don't worry we will."

The end.

_________

I would like to apologize for the short ending chapter. And for taking so long to finally post this. I'm sincerely sorry. I'll rewrite this whole story if I ever will get the chance. And I hope you all enjoyed this ending. I'll probably continue my oneshots story soon.

Anyway thanks for those who have read this from the beginning and stayed with me till the end. I will be forever grateful. I've noticed some couldn't read the battle chapter. It could be for some personal reasons as of quitting.

I like to thank you all.

Hopefully I'll see you all again someday could be soon lol! I'll see you my friends later.