my draconic heritage (unedited)

After hearing the story from my father I decided to learn about my mother so I spoke. "hey mom?" And thus replied my mother "yes , my child?" "What have you done in your life?" "Well nothing impressive just being a banker, a patron for a warlock, a looter, a temporary spouse of a dracolich, so yeah nothing much but I will tell you about the country instead sound good?"
Needless to say I was shocked at my mother's life accomplishments. After all she has had such an eventful life, but I decided to keep listening. "Well the country we live in is iiawah, its made of 5 isands about 10,000 miles squared it's a tropical country with spicy and sweet fruits and the fish here are common but only live here so they are delicacies everywhere else they taste very sweet."
After learning about the size of the country and some of the cuisine I start wonder how cooking works ,and if it's like breath of the wild I dissmiss the thought to continue listening.
"This island has the volcano named Vortigure its seems to suck up mana which isn't a concern because there seems to always be mana here however on the other side of the world there's a volcano called Volatalium that constantly spews out mana creating and allowing monsters to grow and evolve its a crisis that must be solved,but back to our island"
I once again think this time theorizing if the mana volcanos are related and if there is a way to stop Volatalium from creating monsters then I continue listening
"More about the food now, there is a fruit called the gaba its a naturally spice food that is notorious for being the end all be all of spicy food the fish I mentioned earlier are called gera their flesh is sweet and the bones and scales are sharp and tough making for nice armor as well they also breed quickly and mature to a big size quickly so we hunt them so they don't eat the geratops into extinction which are smaller but have a tough exoskeleton and Claws their meat is so soft and juicy underneath however"
*I start to imagine what I think would be crabs* "those foods sound amazing."
"They are darling the last thing about the islands is the populace there is a lot of people that either live or visit here so Don't get overwhelmed" she smiles at me as she gives me a coin
"Let's start on the family there is your father me my father and your grandma and grandpa we plan on visiting them soon so you can meet them" my mother then described my family my grandparents are both elves that are still only 200 and 204 my father is 100 and so is my mother who is 102 almost 103
My dragon grandpa apparently down like me so he's a different can of beans to open for now but he's also a golden dragon like me and my mother so my mom just prefers not to talk to him