Newborn

I open my eyes and look around I seem to have just been born, remnants of eggshells on my head and hands with a much bigger piece beside me. Then I look at my scales they are gold which according to DND are usually good creatures I hope this remains true. For a moment I think of my old dnd group wondering what they were up to.

3 days after the funeral
3 elderly people and 2 teenagers one visibly older and the youngest speaks up first "not really much of a forever dm now is she?" the 5 party members laugh and then have a quick moment of silence for the dearly departed

Back to the baby

I look at myself a humanoid baby with dragon scales wings and a tail. I am indeed a half dragon, so I looked at myself I felt some scales at the edges of my cheeks, there were scales from my back running along the backs of my arms up to the knuckles where the skin continued my back seemed completely covered in scales and so were the lower half of my legs.

After looking at where my scales were I decide to look around so I look up and there is a golden dragon obviously my mother.She starts to speak in dragonic "hello, and welcome to the world I'm so glad you hatched xena" I'm shocked at the new name but I shrug it off as mom puts me in the arms of an elven dude who is probably my dad.

"Hello xena you are so wonderful"
He lifts me up and I stare in awe of the ocean and the view of the rising sun. To my suprise there were beaches and people everywhere.

He started to speak in elvish which my heritage did not grant me the instant ability to learn so I was left in the dark about what they were talking about. So I looked at the entrance of the cave where the sun had continued to rise and was almost fully over the horizon.

Eventually my dad puts me down. "do not crawl to the exit of the cave." to which I nod not having a proper voice yet for them to understand, so I start by looking at the entrance and going the opposite direction toward my mother's hoard. I look at the gold and magical items my mother collected. Eventually my mom picked me up and put me next to my dad's bed after I crawled too close to a sword admittedly it was a smart move, however I still wanted to touch the sword.

When I start to get sleepy I lay down on a small pile of gold my mom set up for me. Then I started to drift of to sleep the gold feeling nice on my scales.