Chapter 18

-Kiyama Ena POV-

"Uh... hey" said Takemichi while we drove.
It probably wasn't safe to ride with three people on one bike, but Chifuyu had to sit behind me.
"Are we really going to Yokohama right now?" asked Takemichi.

"'Course we are. We're gonna be all up in Tanjiku like wham! Buh-bam!" said Smiley. "Anyway, Chifuyu! You got beat by Mocchi, right?"
"Huh?! That wasn't a loss!" shouted Chifuyu. "He just sucker-punched me, that's all! I totally didn't lose. So let's go for a rematch right now"

"You were out cold a minute ago, so don't push yourself" said Angry.
"Don't act all tough, Chifuyu" said Smiley. "Mocchi's strong as fuck. Even we've lost to that guy"
"Huh?!" said Chifuyu.

"If you two lost to him, then... is that Mocchi guy really that strong?" asked Takemichi.
"Yeah, we've had history with that guy since before we joined Toman" said Angry.
"Back when we formed the Twin Devils gang, we got in fights with the Kawasaki gang Jugem all the time" said Smiley. "Neither of our gangs could ever settle the score. So one day, we all gathered at the riverbed and wanted to settle it with a one-on-one match between the leaders. That was Jugem's leader at the time, Kanji Mochizuki, A.K.A. Mocchi. He annihilated me"

"After that, I challenged him and got beaten too" said Angry.
"You got knocked the fuck out, Angry!" said Smiley.
"So did you, Smiley!" said Angry.

"What's so fun about remembering a fight you guys lost?" asked Chifuyu.
"We don't pick fights we know we'll win" said Angry.
"Just like you, Takemitchy" said Smiley. "Anyway, since Tenjiku's main powerhouse Mocchi's busy out here, then Toman's gotta take this chance to raid 'em, right?"

"Sure, I want to kick some ass" I said.
"Look, Smiley" said Angry.
We saw Tenjiku uniforms.

"Well, hey, speak of the devil or something like that" I said. "Leave this one to me, I have some anger issues to work on"
"Eh... Ena-nee... what are you going to do?" asked Chifuyu.
"Hey, Smiley" I said. "Want to gather some information?"

"Thought you'd never ask, Kaida" said Smiley.
"Leave this to the two of them" said Angry.
"Hey assholes!" I shouted and hit one of them hard.

"Hey! We found out where Tenjiku's hideout is" I smiled when Smiley and I came back.
"We're going in" said Smiley.
"You're really scary sometimes, Ena-nee" said Chifuyu and I chuckled.

"What sort of gang is Tenjiku?" asked Takemichi.
"They just formed, so we don't know much about them" said Smiley.
"Yeah, but they're a nasty organization, that's for sure" said Angry. "They just formed their gang, but they've already risen to power with all the delinquents in Kanagawa joining their ranks"

"Well, none of them are monsters like Mocchi" said Smiley. "If they had more guys like him, then Toman would be in deep shit"
"If we face Mocchi" I said. "Leave him to me"
"Ena-nee! You can't face him alone" said Chifuyu.

"Huh? I can beat Smiley and Angry" I said. "So, I'm the only one who can take him on, am I right, Smiley?"
"You would be our best shot" said Smiley.

~

We arrived in Yokohama.
"So, this is their hideout" I said.
"Huh?" said Takemichi when we entered.

"Wow, there's a lot more than I expected" said Smiley.
"Want to make a race out of it?" I smiled. "See who can take out more?"
"You guys better run, or you'll get hurt" said Angry.

"Not so much a hideout, and more like..." said Smiley.
"A trap" said Angry.
"They were waiting for us" said Chifuyu.

"Well, since they were so nice to wait for us" I said and cracked my knuckles. "Let's have some fun"
"About time you got here" said the guy in the middle, with a huge scar on his face.
"How many guys you got here?" asked Takemichi.

"A hundred" said the guy.
"Yikes!" said Takemichi.
"A hundred versus five?" said Chifuyu.

"The rest of you, get outta here" said the guy in the middle.
"Heh?" I said and got pissed off.
"Uh oh" said Smiley. "Kaida's getting angry"

"I won't pull a chickenshit move like a hundred guys against five" said the guy. "It'll be five on one"
I cracked my neck and Chifuyu flinched.
"Oh, really!" I said. "Think you're cool or something asshole? Tokyo Manji Gang, vice-commander, Kiyama Ena. If you're fighting solo, then so am I!"

"Kaida-san!" said Takemichi.
"Hey! Ena-nee! That's not fair!" said Chifuyu.
"Go for it, Kaida!" said Angry.

"Better not pass out, Kaida" said Smiley.
"I'm Kakucho, one of Tenjiku's Big Four" said the guy.
"I don't care" I said and knocked him out with one hit.

"Whoa" said Chifuyu.
"Don't mess with Kaida when she's pissed" said Smiley.
"Yeah, you will never make that mistake again, huh?" I chuckled.

"Okay! Back to Tokyo!" said Smiley.
"Aw man, you got to have all the fun" said Chifuyu.

~

We all gathered at the shrine to discuss what had happened and how we were going to handle everything.
"This emergency meeting of the Tokyo Manji gang will now begin!" shouted Draken. "Yesterday, members of our gang were attacked in various parts of Tokyo. It was the work of Tenjiku, a gang from Yokohama"

"Tenjiku is a recently formed gang!" I shouted. "We don't know what kind of gang they are yet"
"We need any information you all might have!" shouted Draken. "Let's start with the First Division, the first one that was attacked! Step forward!"
Chifuyu stepped forward.

"The ones who attacked us referred to themselves as 'Team Mochizuki'" said Chifuyu.
"Team Mochizuki?" asked Draken.
"It's a squad led by Jugem's ex-leader Kanji Mochizuki" said Smiley. "They're probably Tenjiku's main force"

"He's part of the S-62 generation!"
"Mocchi isn't Tenjiku's main force" said Mitsuya, he was covered in bruises as well.
'So they went for him as well, huh?'

"Tenjiku also has the 'Haitani Brothers'" said Mitsuya.
"Mikey, the other guys who got beaten all said the same thing" said Draken. "They said Madarame got them"
"I see" said Mikey. "The ghost of the ninth generation Black Dragons we crushed"

"Madarame's part of the S-62 generation too" said Muto
"So that means members of the S-62 generation, who normally wouldn't have a reason to team up, have done so under Tanjiku" said Mikey.
"Sounds like they've got deep connections with Toman" said Draken.

"We're not gonna take this loss sitting down!" shouted Mikey. "Next time, we're gonna be the ones invading Yokohama!"
"Damn right" I smiled.

~

Mikey looked at my face, I had a few bruises.
"I'm fine, Mikey" I said. "I can handle myself"
"Oh, I know" he said and smiled.

He took me in his arms and snuggled his face into my shoulder.
"Sorry I wasn't there to help" he said.
"Oh please" I said. "I'm not a damsel in distress"

"Far from it" he said.
"I'm okay" I said and played with his hair. "Besides, Chifuyu was with me. So don't worry"
He quickly kissed my lips.

"I love you, Ena-chan" he suddenly said and I blushed. "I don't know what I would do without you"
"Well" I said and kissed him back. "You don't have to worry about that. As long as you want me by your side, I'll be there"
He smiled and kissed me again.

~

Year 2018

-Hanagaki Takemichi POV-

I went to visit Chifuyu's grave, while thinking about what to do next.
"Huh?" I saw a young woman with black hair sitting by the grave. "Kaida-san?!"
"Takemitchy?" she said, she had been crying.

"How..." I said. "How are you alive?"
"Heh?" she said. "What are you talking about?"
"Didn't... Mikey-kun..." I said.

"Do not say that name in front of me" she said in anger. "When I find him, I'm going to make sure he pays for everything he has done. I made a promise to Chifuyu, that no matter what happened to him, I would stay alive"
'What?'

"Mikey-kun is dead" I said and she was surprised. "A cop shot him, when he tried to kill me"
"Oh" she said. "Good, thank you, for telling me"
"Your promise?" I asked. "When did you make that?"

"12 years ago or so" she said. "He had been talking about possibly dying in the future, I never thought it would actually happen... he... he made me promise that if he were to die, I wouldn't take my own life, even if I wanted to"
"I'm really sorry" I said and bowed to her.

"It's not your fault" she said. "I'm glad, he had a good friend like you, Takemitchy"
"I'll make it right!" I shouted and she was surprised. "I promise, I'll change this future! And make sure Chifuyu doesn't die!"
"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I'm sorry!" I said and ran away.
"Takemitchy!" she shouted after me, but I ran away.
'I promise you, Kaida-san! I'll save Chifuyu, Mikey-kun, everyone!'

~

Back to the past, 2006

-Kiyama Ena POV-

Draken and I both went to Mikey's house, and Takemichi wanted to come with us.
"We're here! Mikey!" I shouted after ringing the bell.
"Wait in my room, Ken-chin! Ena-chan!" shouted Mikey.

"We met Takemitchy on the way and brought him with me" shouted Draken. "Can he come in too?"
"Yeah!" shouted Mikey.
"Wow..." said Takemichi. "So this is Mikey-kun's house"

"This is Mikey's room" I said.
"Whoa, it's separate from the rest of the house!" said Takemichi.
"This used to be a storehouse" said Draken. "It's where Shinichiro-kun would fix up bikes"

"Cool" said Takemichi.
"Mikey and I used to sit in there, watching him tinker with bikes all day" said Draken with a smile. "But we never got bored of it"
We entered Mikey's room.

"Wow! It's Mikey-kun's room! So cool!" said Takemichi. "Isn't this a bit too grown up?"
"Well, most of it belonged to Shinichiro-kun" I said.
"Except for the bed" said Mikey. "That's mine"

"Mikey-kun!" shouted Takemichi.
"Quit yelling. It's too damn early" said Mikey and I laughed.