Author's Note

Hello Readers!!

So, first things first, I'm terribly sorry about not updating in Forever I've just been reviewing and studying and taking notes and... well everything. My Finals are right tomorrow and I had to prepare my self as much as I could.

I know a lot of you have heard this excuse before but, honestly, this isn't an excuse. I have been studying and review a lot in class. And I also had Keystones about a month ago, so school has not only taken up my writing life but my social and drawing life too (Yes, I draw).

Anyway, I will be updating as much as I can during the summer Or, at the least, I'll try to! I have a lot of stories that I have to update (some not on Wattpad).

Okay, now, here's the part I'm struggling with.

The nest part of the story.
Yes, I did say that school caught me up but, I can't lie, the rest of the story still has to make progress in my mind as, so far, it hasn't. I have writers block and it annoys the hell outta me!! Ughhhhh!!

To shorten this up, I will be updating once my finals are over (a bout a week or two from now) And I hope you guys will read the chapter and continue to read this story!

Xoxo, Fanfictionor

P.S. Sorry to all the people who got excited about the story update and thought it was a chapter but got really disappointed/Mad that is wasn't I didn't mean to be a troll.

P.P.S This goes for all stories on this account (Land of the dead, Wicked Estate and Behind Closed Doors)