7. Dirty Little Secret

{E◈L◈S◈A}

"Hiccup, I can't exit this room. I'm scared." I said into my phone, looking out the window. I had called him at three in the morning and we've been talking since. It's about nine now.

"Elsa, just go." Hiccup said calmly but still frustrated. "So what you guys kind of did something. Shouldn't you be really happy."

"Yea, but..." I sighed. "It's embarrassing! I mean... what am I suppose to say to him?"

"Good Morning." Hiccup flatly said.

"Hiccup," I wined. "Think if this was you and Merida! Would you be as calm!?" I heard a crash then him cough.

"Do not compare this with me and Merida!" He was defensive. "I'm hanging up this phone. now you go out there and say good Morning!"

"Noooooooooo!!!" I wined again. He sighed from the other side of the phone. Then I heard a knock at the door. I got up from my bed and opened it. There was Jack, his hair wet from his shower and wearing nothing but his boxers. I was so close to having a nose bleed.

"Good Morning." He said, softly. I nod.

"Elsa, is someone there?" Hiccup asked through the phone. I had almost forgetten about him with this god standing infront of me.

"I'll call you back Hiccup." I said amd hung up the phone. Jack's eyebrow lifted.

"Talking to boy's in the Morning?" He asked. I chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of my head. He grabbed my hand then leaned close to my face. "Why were you talking to him Elsa?"

"He's my best friend, Jack," I said to him. "I talk to him all the time. Is that a problem?" His eyes were intense and hypnotized me. He walked into my room, pushing me further in then closed and locked the door.

"Yea," He straightfowardly said with a face to match. "I told you not to let them talk to you. Nor touch you. Nor look at you. You can do that right?" My eyes widened when he said these words.

"When did yo-" Then I remember Thursday, when we were home alone after the dance. "Wait, you meant that? And you meant boys?"

"Of course," He smirked then lifted my chin. "Why wouldn't I? You're mine now." He put his arm around my waist then kissed me. This kiss was even more passionate then last night's.

Last night.

I still couldn't believe what we did. And how I acted... was I that lusty over Jack? Gosh, even though it was wrong it was still so good I would love to do it agian anytime! And... his thing... if only I had measured it. I'm pretty sure it was bigger than 9 inches. I'm positive!

"Elsa," he said to me as he let go and walked over to me bed. He sat and down and stared at me. His blue eyes watching me made me tense up. What was he think? "Sit." He moved back onto the bed then opened his legs, making a seat for me. I sat down between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, holding onto the arms the held me. He was cold but still his touch comforted me.

"You know we can't tell anyone, right?" He whispered into my ear. I nod as a reply. "And you know... what the future holds, right?" I paused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, turning to meet his eyes. "What does our future hold?" I saw regret in his eyes for saying something like that to me. He gripped tighter onto me.