2. Say Something

{E◈L◈S◈A}

"Wow, Elsa you look amazing!" Anna said as I walked down the stairs.

I wore an off-the-shoulder, crystal-blue dress with a right knee-high slit that had powder blue sleeves. I had on kitten heels made entirely and on the back of her is a long, transparent cape, decorated with large snowflakes and sweeps the floor.

And today I wore make-up. On my face was dark pink lipstick, and shiny, purplish-pink eye shadow. (A/N: Yes, it is her snow queen outfit) "You look like a princess!"

"Thanks," I blushed. I stepped down from the last step and walked into the living room, where Jack sat. When I entered all he did was stare. Even when I walked past. It made my heart race. "Hey."

"Hey," He said back to me, turning his head and fixing the tie he wore. He got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen, where my dad and Ms. Frost was. I watched him as he pasted by me.

I followed and both of our parents turned and became excited. "Oh my! You both are so attractive it hurts!" Mrs. Frost said, holding her face in surprise. My Dad laughted and smiled at us.

"You two could be a king and Queen." I blushed. Me being simple, I thought of what that means. That means being married... me marrying Jack? I wish.

"Can we go?" Jack said, ignoring the comment. I frowned and he grabbed the keys. "We need to get there by 8. Can you take the pictures now?" He tried to sound as nice as possible.

"Yes, yes." Mrs. Frost said, rolling her eyes. "I wouldn't want Y'all to be late." She grabbed her galaxy S2 (A/N: Old phoneee) and walked to the front door. We followed and stood right in front of it. "Say cheese." Ms. Frost said, holding the camera. Then she paused.

"Get closer together. Stop acting like strangers." I frowned. She doesn't understand... we are strangers. We don't know each other anymore.

Jack signed and pulled me close. It startled me and almost tripped by his action. I looked into his eyes and he did the same. But a second later his sight was in his mothers and he smiled. I haven't seen that in a while.

"Ah, that's better." Her camera clicked and then once more snapped again. "Okay, go ahead you two. Have fun at the dance."

Jack walked out the door and unlocked his car. I followed. I had to drive with him today since Ms. Frost's car was in the shop and Dad didn't want to leave her alone tonight.

"Hey, do you two have dates?" Anna came to the door.

"I don't." I said then looked up at Jack. Jack just looked back at Anna.

"Well, if both of you don't have dates, why don't you two go as a couple?" Anna smiled extremely big as if to tease us.

"I have a date." Jack turned, starting to walk again. He fixed his collar as he did. His navy blue tuxedo went well with his darker brown shoes, white hair and icey blue eyes. He looked so hot that it almost made me drool.

"Oh," Anna said then gave me a to-bad, your-out-of-luck face. I shrugged and continued to the car. I'm not surprised; almost every Junior girl ask to go to the dance with him. He had to have said yes to one of them.

He got in the car and so did I. It was quiet even as he started the car. He waved to our family then began to drive.

After 5 minutes I had to start a conversation.

"So," I said. "Who asked you to the dance?"

"None of your business."

I frowned and looked out the window. He is such a jerk.